Reviews for Rebellion
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Heart4Wolves chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I think it's funny. And a great idea.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Love all the Doctors arguing in the back of his head. ) I'm guessing the the Metacrisis went back to the "original" universe, and all Ten's past selves left him in Pete's World... Well, good for them. And it's not crap-it's awesome.
Mel0107 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I really liked it, but I'll admit that I was mildly confused at the very end. I think you just made it so that the meta-crisis doctor was a full-blooded Time Lord, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Other than my own confusion, it was really good.
TARDISkeeper chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
What I understand is absolutely BRILLIANT. The rest is very confusing. But I get most of it, and it's good. There needs to be a sequel.
heterodyne-girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
...I really wish this wasn't a oneshot. I'm now finding myself completely unable to *not* imagine what they do next. I may end up writing fanfic of your fanfic. Also, I have officially declared this my New Favorite Headcanon to fix Journey's End.
Inkstars chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I had to reread this after the first time, because I didn't quite get it. Then I did actually realize what was going on, it made me laugh. Very clever. :) I loved all the different Doctors arguing. The idea was amusing and very cute, not to mention really clever.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Not crap at all - I love it!

Just a couple of questions ... how did they get the meta-crisis Doctor to go along with them? And the Doctor was happy, in the end, wasn't he? Even though he ended up swearing a lot, he was happy to be with Rose ... right? I think he would be, I just wanted to know what the brilliant author thought ...

Anyway, like all of your stories, it's great!
A. Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I don't think it's crap! Sure, you have to read it a few times to get what's really going on, but when you do it's hilarious and awesome and cute. Poor Ten; first he gets possessed by all nine of his former selves, and then repeatedly KO-ed by the third one. Good stuff.

~A. Kingsleigh
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
oh god i love it! and you can just hear it too. all his other selves ganging up on him and doing what NEEDED TO BE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wait. what. what? what? WHAT?

Maybe it's because I haven't gotten to this part in the series yet, but...somehow I like it, even though I don't exactly get it. Saving this to read again next time.
HesMines chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Loved it! Had to read it twice to get the ending, but I loved it! Very clever! :)
amaya moore chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'm so lost with this...
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/30/2011