Reviews for Reset
AroVolturi chapter 11 . 5/5
LOVE this!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh man, don't tell me he is blind. I have a serious dislike to any stories involving someone blind.

And I mean a major dislike...(I think I spelled that wrong -sigh- Too tired to google it though...)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Love the story.
Katzztar chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
I only recently found this story but like it.
At first, when I read this chapter I thought it sounded like Harry was made a mary-sue with how people reacted, so many seeing him as striking or attractive, but then I read your note at the end.
I have to say I do like the reasoning and no, Harry is NOT a mary sue here.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Good story, well done :)
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Indespicable! A new portmanteau term?
I shall use it when I next need to describe something that is indescribably despicable.
(Unfortunately, I imagine I'll have the opportunity to employ it sooner rather than later. TT)
Lithy chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Ermahgerd. When I read the line where you described him as 'diminuitive Death' my brain immediately jumped to 'la petit-mort' and... I just cant. If you get it, great. If you dont, DO. NOT. GOOGLE IMAGES IT. That is very important. Keep doin watcher doin.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
wait he is blind?
HPFan chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
This is Amazing and exciting! though I really wanted Hariel with Legolas but still it's wonderful because of the adventure
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I really enjoy this fic and hope to see an update soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
wooo!
please keep up the great work, i love this story! and by any chance the creature in the cave a Dragon?
will the other members of the fellowship find out that he is death? Will harry fight at helms deep with the others? or will he help frodo and sam?
AuroraStarDancer chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I absolutely love this story. The plot is unique, and that alone would get me to read the story, but it's also well written and well thought out. Not to mention that you seem to know what punctuation and capitalization are AND use them both appropriately! I am excited about the rest of this story and wish you would update soon :-) I can occasionally be patient, though, and I plan to exhibit that hard won ability as long as it is required for this most excellent story!
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I love this story! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Lady of the Shards chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I do hope that you come back to this fic eventually. It is enchanting.
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013