Reviews for Reset
Ottawa Pagan chapter 11 . 1/27
Good story, well done :)
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Indespicable! A new portmanteau term?
I shall use it when I next need to describe something that is indescribably despicable.
(Unfortunately, I imagine I'll have the opportunity to employ it sooner rather than later. TT)
Lithy chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Ermahgerd. When I read the line where you described him as 'diminuitive Death' my brain immediately jumped to 'la petit-mort' and... I just cant. If you get it, great. If you dont, DO. NOT. GOOGLE IMAGES IT. That is very important. Keep doin watcher doin.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
wait he is blind?
HPFan chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
This is Amazing and exciting! though I really wanted Hariel with Legolas but still it's wonderful because of the adventure
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I really enjoy this fic and hope to see an update soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
wooo!
please keep up the great work, i love this story! and by any chance the creature in the cave a Dragon?
will the other members of the fellowship find out that he is death? Will harry fight at helms deep with the others? or will he help frodo and sam?
AuroraStarDancer chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I absolutely love this story. The plot is unique, and that alone would get me to read the story, but it's also well written and well thought out. Not to mention that you seem to know what punctuation and capitalization are AND use them both appropriately! I am excited about the rest of this story and wish you would update soon :-) I can occasionally be patient, though, and I plan to exhibit that hard won ability as long as it is required for this most excellent story!
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I love this story! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Lady of the Shards chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I do hope that you come back to this fic eventually. It is enchanting.
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This fic is so wonderful!
sousie chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
update
Hope chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
I guess you've stopped updating this fanfic :'(
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
pls pls pls pls pls update love this story only good glorifindel/harry potter story I've read so far, and it's one of the rare pairing too that I wish others would write more about, I love your story keep up the awesome work, but again update very soon pls and thank u for taking the time to read this crappy review more like begging, everything is awesome about this story and is sad that not many ppl like this story and pairing because I absolutely love it and is looking for an update soon later :D