Reviews for Disney Said No
that was like totally... LOL xD! loved it :D
londongrammar chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Haha! Too funny. And kinda adorbale. Poor Riley
famouscliche chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
First of all, the title is awesome! And the story was funny. I loved the implied Ben/Riley D
SilverTortoise chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
OMG! Total randomness (which is actually my favorite...) So funny! Keep up to the great writing and making people laugh!

- SilverTortoise
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
NICE! I think I'm gonna think of that too... even though it is really scary... (laugh) I don't think they're telling us anything... Riley thinks Abigail is hot in the first movie, remember? So he probably still does, only he just doesn't do anyhting about it cuz Ben and Abigail are together... confusing and long, but yeah...
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
AHAHA. yay! this makes me smile for two reasons.

a) it's funny. and it's ben/riley implied, and i'm having ben/riley writer's block.

b) i can no longer remember the other reason. WAIT I GOT IT. you wrote national treasure! yay!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is great!
Lindelas chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
*gigglesnort* I love that! I can so see that happening! :D
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Good to know I'm not the only one who thought Riley was acting a little...gay...during that scene. :) Though I don't think Disney meant to it to be like that. Like you, I will never be able to watch that scene without thinking of your added line. Lol.

Funny.
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Um...lol? I don't think so :P Distinctly blurs the lines between reality and the movie... confusing to say the least _ I don't think Connor even said that! I'm curious where you go the 'deleted line' from! Although that would be a hilarious blooper!