Reviews for High Stakes
literary1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sheesh! You had me on the edge of my seat. Thanks! :)
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
:-)
adam-12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
write more adam-12 fics. I love them!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Nice job of communicating the closeness of the Reed and Malloy.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Intriguing concept and well played out. Good job. :)
McKay'Snark chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I really liked this story. I used to watch Adam-12, but it's been a while. This story reminded me of why I liked it so much. I've always enjoyed close partnerships and immensely enjoy stories that highlight those friendships. Thank you for sharing!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great story - loved the plot and the way you wrote the trust in their partnership - nicely done :)
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Very suspenseful! You kept the tension going throughout the story. Good writing!
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Read the story over at the Adam-12 Continuing Patrol site and thought it was well done! Pete's thoughts about being one minute things are calm and the next things go haywire is so true! Keep up the great writing.
EVRyderWriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very nice!
louise1717 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i enjoyed this look into trouble for pete and jim and how much they trust and understand each other.
kris chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I like this story. Though it is short, it is the perfect length. If it had been longer it would have been too drawn out and reader interest would have been lost. The emotions and tenseness of the situation is also portrayed well. Well done.
Aussielover chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
It was so good to see a new story from you. I just loved how it started. Lots of tension from the beginning was great. I felt like I was there. The only problem was I wanted it to go on longer...

Thanks for writing.
charlotte chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Great story with great drama and angst
DocSara1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Another excellent offering from you. This was spot on. Great work as always!