Reviews for Thought You Should Know
TheFoxinator chapter 36 . 3/10/2013
I originally found this story months ago by searching for stories that contained both Spuffy and Connor. I was very excited to find that, even though I seemed only to come up with one, it was a very good story.

I think this was on Elysian Fields, but wherever it was there were only fourteen chapters posted. I wa somewhat disappointed there wasn't more, but it left off in a place that seemed, while cliff-hangery, suitable to leave off on, and I generally enjoyed my time reading it.

Then, by chance, I found it again. Only, now I was reading it over here and there was so much more! And it was amazing and awesome and I probably held off moving for longer than I should have but I couldn't help it. You're detail and attention to the characters' voices and the whole fact that you haven't just discounted the comics is so great.

But... then it ended.

Only, it didn't. Right?

Please, please come back and finish this some day. It's too wonderful to let it sit here, unfinished and waiting, forever.
Thatche chapter 36 . 2/5/2013
Great story. It really held my interest through 36 chapters. You are gonna finish this right? I know it's been a while but you can't leave 36 chapters just hanging for an ending. Believe me, if it wasn't such a good story I wouldn't be mentioning it. If you can find the time, PLEASE finish this great fic.
Maida chapter 36 . 3/18/2011
I love this story. You write the characters really brilliantly, and write emotions very powerfully, plus the plot is really interesting, and it's well edited. I really like how you write Connor, and his interaction with Spike always makes me laugh.

I noticed that you hadn't updated in a while, and was just wondering if you're planning to finish it.
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 36 . 2/25/2011
Reaaly really good story:) i read it in one sitting i just couldnt stop! can't wait for more and when buffy and spike are reunited!
hannahncakes chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
Wow this story is amazing- there are like no words for it! I've been hooked to solidly reading it for a solid day! Eeek.

Please update soon :)
Slayer815 chapter 36 . 9/5/2010
This story really has been truly amazing. It has everything that I could have hoped for in a Buffy fanfic. You've actually been able to have a plot that stays true to the show, you've kept the characters believable and managed to maintain that combination of gloom and wit that we've all come to expect from the Buffyverse. You are an amazing writer and I will be heartbroken if I don't get to see this story continue. So basically, please update soon!
Illusera chapter 36 . 4/6/2010
Hey I just reread this again. I really love this story and I hope you update soon. _
Dorian Windslasher chapter 30 . 3/3/2010
I don't quite see why Andrew would be watching naked slayers, considering he's as gay as a picnic baskey.

Sides that, the stories getting better. I'm missing Satsu's presence (I'm sure Spike would just love it xD) and I'm curious on how you'll follow it up.

The action has been quite good and the dialogue too.

I'm still missing the wit that's sorta Joss' trademark. (Not asking you to do it as well, I doubt anybody could, but at least a tiny bit of it)
oXtrueloveXo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG! need more chapters! going crazy! i hate cliffhangers lol

this is really the greatest story i've read. you do such a great job with all of the characters. :)
China-kouran chapter 36 . 2/8/2010
Wow, great chapter. I love spike in the trunk so funny. I really can't wait for more this fic is soo good!
Rihannon chapter 36 . 2/6/2010
Oh my, Buffy's gone nuts. This story is so much fun. Thank you for the new chapter!
applemysteries chapter 36 . 2/6/2010
Amazing story!
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 36 . 2/6/2010
I'm like in love with this story! It's so good, don't stop writing pls!
China-kouran chapter 35 . 2/4/2010
"Damn right I am. Your dad’s got a stick up his ass so big I’m surprised it hasn’t staked him in the heart and ended his self-flagellation"

Best line ever! Amazing how you came up with it! I laughed so hard. I just love this story your characters are so prefect and totally in character always. I love where this story is going and pretty much everything else about it! Please keep writing I can not wait for more.
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
Aw, I loved Buffy's letter!