Reviews for Savin' You
gr8read chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This story was great. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Kimber1961 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
OK seriously, I could see this as a great episode for the show! Everything was so vivid, I can just see it playing out onscreen. Loved Sam's reply to your comment about Dean being a fighter: "You have no idea." LOL! Loved "Fugly"! Loved Christa and Sienna. And I loved the way you ended it; "He found me, and he saved my life."
zuimar chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Gawd, that was beautiful! I love me some Hurt-Dean and this was just great, absolutely wonderful! Hell, I'm going to read it again, it makes me all woozy inside. Great, great, great stuff!
sgail chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your story. It was written with a lot of warmth and respect for the Winchester boys. You seem to understand the bond between them and be able to express it in your writing as well. This story is one of my favorites.
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Loved it, Liz.

I'm not usually fond of 1st person, so I would definitely consider it a success if I were you. At least from my side of it!

Excellent description of both our brothers through the eyes of a stranger. The dog was fun and Christa was a believable and not overpowering OC.

Nicely done.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Definitely loved this story! Loved Christa, she was great!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Amazing story! I love it!

I laugh when the stranger mentioned the "fugly" beast, hello Dean, lol. Great clue. :)

Christa was very cool, so nice to see an outsider's reaction to the supernatural and meeting our boys. :) I love Sienna's name and she seems like an awesome dog, so cute that she adopted Dean right away. :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
You had really nice style with this story. Nice detail and I loved the descriptions of both Sam and Dean. intense without being overpowering or favoring one brother over the other. Thanks for sharing. Loved it!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Great fic, I liked it! _
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I have to say that I don't usually like 1st person pov, or characters that lean toward "mary sues" - but you have avoided those pitfalls here. This was very good and I really liked Christa! I think you did a good job of making her competent but still believable - being unsure about herself, etc. I did find myself wondering why she didn't take him to a hospital, where exactly they were, why she was there, etc., but those points would have been quite awkward to include given the 1st person pov and the other character being pretty much unconscious... Anyway, I would count this "experiment" as a success! Thanks for sharing it!
Naed chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Indeed, a very beautiful story! I loved it! :)
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I really enjoy the whole outside point of view on Sam and Dean. This was really well done. Loved the line "I require a very large, very alcoholic beverage".
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I love outsider POV and this was lovely, the way the boys were described through Christa's eyes, and also the OFC herself. Thank you!