Reviews for My Hungry Heart
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this! Write another chapter! It's time! xo
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hi there, this was my first Twin Peaks fanfic to read. This was fabulous! I loved that you included other characters, including Lucy. The chemistry between Gordon and Shelly was definitely there. I hope you keep writing. I will be waiting.:) This was so well written. Very good job.
Raven217 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hey, its me again- your eager German reader! *gg*

Wow,I really did not expect another Shelly/Gordon fic so soon,so I missed the day of the publishing! Im very happy to have another wonderful story in my hands!

Great work,really, I just have to repeat it. Your main characters are so well written, so believable. Shellys feelings after Leos death and the thing with bobby- its exactly as it could have happend after the end of Twin Peaks. And Gordon Cole is so sensitiv, intelligent- I could fall in love with him myself. *giggle* Oh, and thank you, that you give Dale Cooper a life again , and even with Miss Audrey Horne in the picture. THUMPS UP! This story gave me goose-bumps again. And it ended too fast. ;-( Will there be an update? No, I did NOT read the tiny little word right at the end of the story. ;-)

And THANKS for you email, Im waiting patiently that your "writers block" may end someday in the future, so I can read more about Shelly and Gordon. You really capture them the perfect way.

Just three words: