Reviews for The Anti Pleasure Dissertation
amyandwalt chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
another great chapter! I was so excited to today when the notice came in my mailbox. Can't wait to see what happens with B and E. Will they fall in love?

I pimped your story out on twitter today! :)
annanabanana chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Your shoe obsession is completely fine with me, and I think Alice without wads of cash would do just about ANYTHING for new shoes or clothes. Selling old ones on ebay seems tame. Loved the chappie! I would give in to Edward too, yum.
twifan7731 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Hmm, I want more - more of them, being together! Loved this chapter! Bella is starting to understand - she is his... as he is hers. (as a married women, I am my husbands, and his is mine) I also think of acceptance... your significant other accepts you - as you are. (for the claiming part) Maybe some happier times are a comin'?
kismit1496 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
I'm so gonna sell my shoes on ebay!
Alejandra111 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
AH! LOVED IT! This was FANTASTILISTIC! heehee... Really... I loved it! I was so not expecting Bella to Yield! Score 1 for Edward! LOL! I love the way Edward expresses what he feels... and even Bella, eventhough I don't agree with her sometimes! P But still... LOVED IT! D

PS: Thnx for the idea lol... I want to try selling my shoes on Ebay! P
Eerie125 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
I loved that chapter!

Do selling clothes and shoes really work on eBay? I'm so nervous about putting old/worn stuff up. I have sold electronic stuff (video games, dvds, books, etc) so I'm more comfortable with that, but (in my mind at least) the market seems to be easier there.

I wish I had more to say about the chapter itself ;P. It was fabulous and I can't wait for the next one!
Hannah Writes R chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
S for S. - good story. :p
Edlovesme chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Awe! glad to see Bella is caving in. Can't wait for the next update.
sophie921 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
About time girlfriend threw the boy a bone. Good grief! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with FMPs. They the one thing that can truly be appreciated by both sides of the equation.

Loved this chapter - the writing was awesome.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
aw...I love that they had that meaningful kiss and she admitted wanting to be his girlfriend and just his in general.

thanks for updating! I just realised I've been a fail reviewer the last couple chapters. I still love this fic. The Louboutin's killed me.
FaithlessGirl chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
well she finally lets him claim her, well kinda, or does she? I am confuesed...

can't wait to read the next chapter, hopfully with sum sexin in it ;) lol
stariskye chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Their relationship is very interesting and sometimes very confusing. I like it ;)

-A
jdhsmomth chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
YES! I was so proud of Bella for letting Edward have his win and for giving herself to him. I don't think she will regret it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
phoenixhunter47 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
I love Alice's teasing about the shoes.

"She turned the shoes over and looked at the soles. “They don’t look worn.”

“They are, trust me.”

“Look at you calling me sleazy!”" - This bit cracks me up.

Awe, Edward broke her down. It'll mean more now Bella - just you wait and see...

thanks for the update, can't wait for the next.
phoenixhunter47 chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
I love that Edward makes it so clear to her that he is hers with no question.

And I find it funny that it takes Tanya at the end for Bella to drop her idealistic views and mark him back.

“I’m not used to holding back this much.” - For the love of all that is holy, I cannot wait to see this man 'let go'.

Off to read the next one.
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »