Reviews for The Anti Pleasure Dissertation
twilightobession chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
I am glad that Edward called her out on her being a hypocrite. She is WAY over thinking things.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Glad Bella found the chat room. I am kind of surprised with Edward being so forward with her and letting her know exactly how he feels. Go Edward.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
I like that Edward is getting her back for her little stunt earlier in the morning. lol.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Very interesting chapter.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
WOW! That was hot. Yay, I am definately going to have to try the corset again. Any suggestions? GREAT JOB!
twilightobession chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
I have not tried a corset in a long time. The last time I did it dug into my stomach. I am not a big woman. I am a size 10 but for some reason it dug into my stomach. Maybe I did not buy the right kind. GREAT GREAT CHAPTER!
twilightobession chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
I am finally back to getting to read this story. Real life just keeps getting in the way. Enjoy reading your story again. Liked the menthol trick. My husband tried that on me and WOW!
lynsrob chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I think this is an extremely sensual story and love where you take each chapter so far.
lynsrob chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I really love this sexy E & B, they are both so hot and so intellectual, it's quite a turn on.
lynsrob chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Enjoyed this first chapter so much. Can't wait for the rest.
songster chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I see by your profile update that you intend to finish this story. I really hope so as there is so much possibility and unfinished business in it. I would really like to see where this goes and for you to continue to further my education in so many areas. It's been one of the things that I have enjoyed greatly about this fic so pretty please keep going on. K, thx.
songster chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
As much as I love your story, your a/n's are almost as good. Bella is finally being honest with herself. There is only so much hypocrisy a girl can dish out before getting hit in the chops with it. This is one of the few times that Tanya is a useful plot device instead of niggling irritant.
songster chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
Well I must say my trip has been far more enjoyable than usual. I'm nearing conway now. Glad Bella's beginning to get that she being slightly judgmental and intolerant. Fanaticism with no room for other viewpoints is never a good thing,
songster chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Ok, I think I get props for the most reviews sent from a car driving down 95. Interesting chapters. Both these two are a wee bit opinionated and intolernt of people with opposing viewpoints. Since when does liking crappy and/or creepy art make you anything but someone with crappy taste in art.
songster chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
I HATE Magritte. Bleah. Ok that's out of my system. Now in NC and it's dark. I like the idea that they are learning about eaxh other and discussing art and music is a great even if you respond to different things. Disageeing is normal especially withart. There are so many things that you can respond to.
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »