Reviews for Safety vs Demons
dadby chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awww, so cute! Awesome! C/A FOREVER!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Awesome! I really liked it and wish there was more.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'd write a better review, but I'm tired. But, ah, this story deserves a better review. It's really, really great. But I'm all scatterbrained and tired and rambly. So, I'm going to leave a sucky review. Grr. Arggh. Great story. I'm an A/C shipper, and most fic for them is terrible. But this? This definitely does not suck.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is great!
YEAH chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hmm.. This was very nice to read, I could seriously see this happening on the show because it was *SO* in tuned with the characters, which made the story even that much that better. Thank you for sharing, this was great.

Now do more, yeah... )
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aww, very nicely done, well in charector. I liked it alot )
lizzywig0791 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
aw that was really cute and sweet! :)

i loved it

good job!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I have to admit...I never really knew how to react to these two getting paired up in the show (not that this is solely about creating sexual tension or anything), so the underlying sense of "he/she means a lot more to me than I let on" leaves me feeling odd. There was definite camaraderie and slinging of verbal barbs in the early days, so Cordelia's words to Angel help counterpoint the bickering...but the things to come kinda alter the impact. Though the foreshadowing is awesome!