Reviews for Coward
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I think this is a truly beautiful fanfic. It's very sad when you think of what Dahila could have been if she had the chance to change. It's not very canon, but thanks for taking the time to write a fanfic about Dahila that doesn't show her as a complete monster as she was in the game, because even though she did kind of deserve what she got in the end, her fate was still very sad. Thanks for doing her character justice.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
A good exploration and sympathy for one of the most evil villians of the game? I'm surprised to find such a fic, and so well written too! Great job!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
You have written some brilliant fics. I liked this one too, as other people have already mentioned it shows what it could have been like.
Quetzalcoatl Mistress chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love this story.

It doesn't follow the plot of the game, but instead shows what could have been if Dahlia had given herself a second chance. She's always portrayed as a heartless, cold bitch. Everyone, even fictional characters, have their reasons for becoming who they are. You explained these reasosn well.

You know, if the game turned out this way... there would be no game. It's a great, deep story, but I'm kind of glad that Capcom made Dahlia such a evil little murderess. Cause she's is the best villianess ever!

*favs
pythagorasrulz chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Dude...

That was deep. Really. That was a great fic that kind of showed what Dahlia might have been thinking, the she might not have been the evil sarcastic bitch everyone makes her out to be. It was cool.
Smart Aleckette chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
-loves-

This was an awesome one-shot. This is the first one I've read in which Dahlia doesn't turn out evil, which is nice. And, um, yeah. -totally at a loss for words-
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Very nice. I'm glad to finally see a Dahlia story with a happy ending. If you'd like, I hope you'll check out and review some of my Ace Attorney fanfics.
Indochine chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I liked! I don't know how describe it anyway but, I like it.

I love is end. Again great job.