Reviews for Seasons of Change
kitiku01 chapter 12 . 1/27
Love it! More please!
Anna chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
This was a good one, I really enjoyed reading this fic!
HarnGin chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for writing such an entertaining story.
Sev-Snake chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Hahaha, I was doing some research on Marietta Edgecombe and stumbled across this haha. Gotta say that sounds very amusing about her facial hair and having to shave hahaha.
mehface chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
The pair of you are just brilliant. Your Draco is extraordinary, and perfect, and so deliciously in character. Thus, my favorite line from this chapter:

"Run?" Draco had made it a policy not to run unless someone was chasing him.
Sharon T chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Wonderful story:)
fleuroscent chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
this is one of the best drarry fics i've ever read in a very long time! the characterisation of harry and draco was quite flawless, your writing is fantastic, and i thoroughly enjoyed and adore this story :D
Lori94 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
ROFLMAOL! LOVED IT! The crazy questions were so funny I LMAO after every chapter and the answers to the crazy questions were ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
FeathersGlitterLambert chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Fucking amazing story. I honestly don't know what else I can say. There was a little too much smut for me personally but besides that it was amazing. Characterization was perfect, the ending in Diagon Alley was adorable and I loved the rescue. You're an awesome writer.
Charity Angel chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Oh, dear God, you two are wicked! You've suddenly introduced me to a whole new world - I had no idea there was so much filk out there! Here I am, just tiptoeing back into the world of fanfic, and now I've got so much more distractions with which to procrastinate... I mean 'seek inspiration from' ;)

Also, just have to say, "The Pouf who Lived With Him" - absolute genius. You are wonderful. Thank you for changing my mind about Drarry.
Nenne chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
I loved this! The storyline was great, all though keeping them apart for so long was bordering on cruel and unusual punishment. Your characterisation was really good and the little bit of Ginny bashing was to live with. I loved the Draco-Hermione interaction.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
I love the story!
Sharzam chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
I am trying so hard to contain my laughter. AWESOME last chapter, guys XD
anka-reads chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Love your little A/N at the end! Ahh, and I also love the story...
WrittenMatrix chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
UNF. lol. very well written. I love it :)