Reviews for Wayward
SaltiQuill chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Well, now, this escalated quickly. So, The Shadow Proclamation has been detaining timelords and attempting to torture them into madness (as if Saxon wasn't crazy enough), and now Torchwood is trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Oh, and the tardis is broken. Not a fun day for our characters, is it? Well, I realize this hasn't been updated in a (very) long time, but I am wondering if you could continue? I seriously am enjoying this!
SheaTSarc chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I know it's been a while, but I really hope that you still have plans to not abandon this story. It's very good, and I'd love to know where you're going with it!
2 LAZY 2 SIGN IN chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR! WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED YET!

YOU CAN'T JUST STOP LIKE THAT! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE!

I DEMAND YOU WRITE MORE!
Sad anon chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Are you going to make another chapter? *puppy eyes*
TheAnon chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Wow! This is an awesome plot you got going here! You have to continue it, it would be such a shame if you didn't! Btw, love your writing style
Siarias chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Ahhhh! I love the way it is...
Konri Kari chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This is great!
TiffanYlenia chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
This is the best Doctor Who fic without a crossover I have read so far ! Best Chapter by now , please continue ! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Yaaaay an update! It was a good read, don't let that writers block get you down! I'm anxious to read more, thanks for a good read. :)
Thewhovinator chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Soooo... I couldn't help noticing that this has been up and only has 7 chapters over a span of FOUR years?! Please I hope this changes!, especially with the master now thrown into the mix. Please keep updating :)
EmperialGem21 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I just found this today and I love it! Been wanting to read something like this and yay! Hope you update soon :).
secooper87 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Well, I, for one, am still interested in reading more.

I find that one thing that helps with writer's block is to get really deep inside your characters' heads and just write down the stream of consciousness that emerges. The result will generally not make it into the story, itself, but will be immensely helpful in figuring out where you want your story to go.

I have a story, "Your Nature", posted here, in which I actually include some such deleted scenes at the end, just because I thought they were interesting. Don't know if you've ever read any of my stories, but if you just skim over that one, you can see how I used the technique to work out what the next plot-point should be, and how to lead my story from point A to point B.

If it were me writing this story, I'd have the story lead up to a big twist that revolves around fundamental and intricate relationships and flaws within the characters. The Doctor/Master relationship has been overdone to death (unless you put a new spin on it, which could be interesting), so I'd probably go with something centered around the TARDIS and Doctor relationship.

Particularly since the TARDIS is so central to your story.

Maybe the TARDIS has downloaded its consciousness into somewhere or something else, and that's why it seems dead? (I don't mean like Idris - that'd be predictable. I'm sure you'll find something more creative.) Or maybe there's some other explanation?

But the more I think about it, the more sure I am that when everything blows up and the authorities arrive, the TARDIS will have some role to play in the Doctor's salvation. And that there will be some powerful emotions at play in the climax, as well.

Anyways, good luck! And
Themuno chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
This is really good! Please update it soon.
Ashena-Iulik chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I love the story and I am so glad you didn't abandon it! XD if you need any sort of help ask :)
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I thought this new chapter was great, I don't understand why you think it feels "rushed" or "without emotion" . Heck, I was digging it! I love the very idea of it, someone trying control the Doctor and all that. It was great fun and I'm sad that it ended here. Would really like to see another chapter, the story line combined with your writing style makes this a joy to read! :)