Reviews for In Search of Eden
kandita chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Sakura also is another one Sasuke should be careful with. She will snitch on him in a second if she needs to. But, Sasuke is playing at a dangerous game here. Turning Hinata will only strengthen her hate for him even more
kandita chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Kabuto is a cunning one. Sasuke needs to be very careful of him. And, since Hinata is also weary of him always talking to her...it seems that she also do not trust him as well. He is a sneaky one
kandita chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Excellent! U started off in the right way. And, it sure as hell got my full attention. Now, I am curious as to why she was the only one that survived. Also, did the Hyugas' killed his immediate family members. And, who is this lady that he bite? Also, since he bit this lady, will he be in trouble? Are, they allowed to hunt preys and turn them?
Now, I walked away with Hinata was not bitten by Sasuke. So, what exactly dose he expect to happen? What is it that he wants her to do? And, how dose Hinata feel about her situation besides hating him. I mean she have to have some kind of plan but is only waiting on the right time to get it into motion.
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Please update soon.
eireen.crisostomo chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
CryInDownpour you haven't updated yet. and im really really excited what will gonna happen next.. to be honest... i cried in this story huhu :'( ... i think hinata likes sasuke not just as a brother ( because sasuke tell to her that he was her brother but the truth was not ). same as sasuke. but i was wondering what will gonna happen next. please CryInDownpour dont let sasuke marry SAKURA... i hate sakura. PLEASE PLEASE update again... love muahhhhhugss!
aurora0914 chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
You havent updated in four years. Sad I wish you could update soon. I really do.
i love the style in which this is written. I usually dont go for vampire stories, but this was different. This was really good.
Im sad that you abandoned this fic. It makes your readers sad, too.
I dont like the slow pace, and I wish that Sasuke would drop Sakura already.
Although we never will find out, will we?
srasanswa chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
uchiha hinata lol
srasanswa chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
nice chapter
chocolaterock chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Oh how i've missed this story! It's been years since i've last read this :D it's good that i've found this again haha
I really like how you depict sasuke and hinata's relationship here, it's so realistic hahaha anyway, i hope you update soon:D
Carol chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I think this story is wonderful so far. I like the gaara hinata love story. Although I would usually like sasuke better in this story I am more inclined to like the other guy! Please keep it a going it is very good.
Love it chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! :)
Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Poor Hina, I liked it better if she knew the truth sooner rather than hurt her self more.
Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Hinata lost her memories? Oh gawd why? D;
Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
*Ahem* continuing where I left off from the last review... The plot is really well paced in this story. Every new chapter we learn a little more.
Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 3 . 7/21/2012