Reviews for Pretense
ShanaZeal chapter 9 . 7/13
Update soon!
ravenkel2161 chapter 1 . 6/24
YES! I found it. I read this like two years ago before I had an account. Now I found it again! Yes!
Myreally chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I believe this story is one of the very few genuine Hinata/Sasuke stories. The emotions are so real and relatable. It's amazing!
Yudoku Kabe-no-Hana chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
My goodness. I've never read a fic in which Naruto was dead, for some reason it always made me uncomfortable even with that being said I absolutely ADORED this story. It was written beautifully as well. Your writing style is detailed but you also get to the point so that the reader isn't bored with the words. I love the interaction between Neji and Sasuke, they're so similar that it makes them hate each other, it's perfect! I think this was all in all a great story, I'm glad I got to read it in one shot too instead of painstakingly waiting for updates! I hope you write more SasuHina stories soon!
stoic-idle chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
THIS WAS THEE COOLEST SASU/HIN FANFIC EVER :) THANKS
stoic-idle chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
awesome chapter yet again.. and i cracked up when i read your AN.. good shit
stoic-idle chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Your sasuke is alguds :) i like the way you write him. awesome chapter.
stoic-idle chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
first chapter and im hooked :) awesome man, cant wait to read the next one
Kibachow chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I love this story. It was so good. I wish there was more.
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
THat was soooo cute, but angsty! I always knew that Neji was in love with Hinata... but this was awesome! I lovelovelove LOVED it! Make more SasuHina!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Nice!
umnia chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Never ceased to stun me
hinaanime chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
awe Hinata is so understanding.
hinaanime chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awe I love how you portrayed Hinata and Sasuke they are really in character this story is very intoxicating
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 1/31/2013