Reviews for Stupidest Thing He'd Ever Done
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Amazing how Ryan wanted to helped other kids!
TherSia chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I really wish for this to be a long story.
lisbonloafers chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh I know you wrote this almost three years ago, but I just love this story so much. When I think about what O.C. is like after the finale this is what I am deciding it to be like :)

Also, this is one of my favorite quotes from any of the stories that I read:

"Taylor was at every single one of his games. She yelled louder than any of the other parents. Some of the guys asked if he was embarrassed of his mom for being that crazy. He never told them she wasn't his mom because really, it was just nice having someone there at all. He made a deal with himself that as long as she kept coming, he didn't care how crazy she was."

long I know but it was so amazing. You have a talent!
GingerL47 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awww... That was adorable. You should think about maybe turning this into a series. Just a thought :D
Chat1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was adorable! And funny, with the kid thinking Ryan would molest him lol. Would love it if this was continued as a multi chapter fic!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love it. Definitely took me back in time.
just-my-addicted-little-self chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
hey, that was brilliant!

i've been looking for a story just like this one for ages :D

dont you wanna continue? you got a great style an di like the way you portraied ryan, too - please think about it!
Sabby1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I can only agree with what other reviewers have said before. This is a really nice story, and a beautiful look into what might have been after the images that canon left us with. The fact that you gave the kid a personality that squeezes in between Ryan and Taylor was cute.

I'm sad to see that you've only posted this one story and I hope you'll post other stories soon. (There's not enough decent R/T fic out there)

Anyway, this was a satisfying continuation of canon that left me with less 'well don't just tease, show me' feelings than the season finale did.

Thanks for sharing.
Jade St. Jms chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I just found this story, it's great. Are you going to continue?
tanilc chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
hey i just wanted to say i loved this story. Keep up the good work i will keep an eye out for another of your stories. Tani
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aw this was fun and cute and interesting
Taylorforever chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Very nice story. Now I know what happened with the boy at the end of season 4. Thanks for that. I love it.
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Very good, I really like this and thought you had the charactors down good.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
So maybe all of it wasn’t the stupidest thing he’d ever done.

- perfect! :)

aw, i love it. especially how he's talkative. and i loved reading the part about how ryan was scared of taylor haha. :) so sweet. and the PDA part. AND the part of taylor cheering the games, so sweet. :)

i hope you write more. i miss reading ryan/taylor! :)
Keydazy chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
great job. loved the characterization and your reason behind the kid coming into Ryan's life. You had me lol when Kyle said "Are you going to molest me? Or kill me? Because that would suck"

keep it up.