Reviews for Time After Time
Chaelle chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is so lovely! And sad! Your writing is wonderfully sentimental, and the bittersweet nature of Rosette and Chrono's relationship is brought out beautifully by it.
arien patterns chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Never! I would never kill Rosette but it was better then the show thanks it was good...
FandomGeekFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
awww sad ending!
Star chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
GAH! I wish there was a different ending to Chrono Crusade because it was just so sad T-T
Shadow's Kitty chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
awww (dam my eyes sting now) thats sooo sweet yet sooo sad! :'( great story!
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
love the fic.
R Unworldly chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
touching
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*cries* This. Is. So. Sad. TT-TT

Every time I watch/read Chrono Crusade, I get sad because this couple is so amazing, but they only have a limited time to be together. T-T

Well done. I love this story. Shall fav. :)

Amazing. Keep it up.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I got somethin' in my eye...This story was quite short; in the beginnin' it was happy 'n hot but at the end so sad :(( well their story's bitter but sweet :') good job
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is very beautiful, sad, and romantic as well as sexy. Well written sex scenes are rare and I say this is one of them. You write beautifully and I love your taste; I hope to read more from you. :)
Lorelalaley chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
heartbreaking, just heartbreaking.

very well done! : )
Devoid Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was beautiful and tragic. Made me cry as much as the anime did. You are an amazing writer.
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
T_T i cried... i cried..! DX wah this is beautifully written, no TT why'd chrno and rosette had to die in anime gahh.. i love how u wrote this little one-shot, it's so nice and touching..
CherFleur chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This was really good. I hated this anime as much as I loved it; It made me cry, damnit.
karma eater chapter 1 . 8/14/2009