Reviews for Not Home
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
great!
Eleutheria Wolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is great! It perfectly expresses what I've always felt that the Pevensie siblings felt like when they were forced to return to the world that was their 'home' - alienated, and trying to find a way to fit back into to lives that are no longer theirs.
pmbs1994 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awe bittersweet things remembered and things yearned for
Narniafan96 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Reviews would be much loved? This story is much loved! I loved how you sort of "jumped" from sibling to sibling! Amazing! This sentence here,

Lucy holds her breath, half-hoping and waiting for the leaves to coalesce into the form of a Dryad.

Wow. That was... great? That sounds so inferior to your story. I just loved it. That is all I can say. How you seem to pack and weave so many emotions and so much depth into so few words is beyond me. Good job.

NarniaFan96

Sarah
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
fantastic!
Eavis chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Sweet.
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Like it- it's very good. I especially like the Christmas present bit.
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was wonderful. Even though it's short, you created some vivid imagery and powerful impressions which made this story a great read.

I like how you focus on the four individually, showing their longing for Narnia and difficulty to adjusting to life in England. And at the end you tied their perspectives up nicely through Helen Pevensie.

Excellent job.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw! That was so sweet and so sad at the same time! U It brought tears to my eyes!

Wow... The kids really do miss Narnia, don't they? That's so sad! They're remembering things that are no longer there, they're holding themselves and interacting with each other differently, and everyone notices while it just come naturally to them.

Rock on! This is is beautifully sad and hopeful simultaneously! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I do love these types where the Pevensie children/royals are in reality but stuck too.
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
It's a lovely story!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I'm glad you included Susan in this one! I LOVE how each one loved and missed certain things about the world they called home! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Miniver chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like the longing tone of this very much. I'm glad Susan yearns for Narnia as much as the others do. That moment with the white fur coat almost sailed over me, and then I realized who the white fur made Susan think of-wow! Really well imagined.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Very nice story, pity it's a oneshot though as there is so much to explore when it comes to the chages in the Pevensie's
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I really liked this. I especially like how you don't separate Susan out from her siblings, either. It was very well done, and you can just feel the way they miss their true home so much.

Excellent job.