Reviews for Undiscovered
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
like i totally loved this.
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
Awesomse story! Loved the sequel as well and I wish you would've finished it!:P It was still an awesome story either way!:)
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
One of the better excursions into Nevermore that I've read. Love how the Emotions express themselves!

(By the way, "barley" is a type of grain. I think you mean "barely" instead.)

So now Raven is "ready for a relationship". I assume by the way that statement was worded that she has enough control over her powers not to level half the city during an orgasm. Desire should be gratified.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So Raven is SERIOUSLY holding herself back. And contemplating murder, though not with any real force. And closing in on eighteen.

She could tip over the edge, I think, without too much provocation. Let's find out...
natsu.point chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
A rather odd personality and characterization of Red-X's public identity. For it doesn't just seem to fit that his the type of person that would have the kicks by humiliating the people around him. And based on the chapters shown he seemed to have the symptoms of being a narcissistic egotistical sociopath. Which is why I find it a very odd public identity for Red-X.
JBubbles chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Ahh, really good fic! Loved the whole interaction between Red-X and the almost OC Jared, adored the way Raven little by little became free and all the Titan's growth, it was really amazing the way you made them appear so grown as opposed to the simple teenagers from Malchior episode.

I quite liked it! Good job.
Ilovecloudsandyou chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Okay even though im not a huge fan of stories told in first person, i'll make an exception to this story cause so far i looooove it! Good job at keeping in character for the main characters of the show! But what up with Jared punching ppl? XD
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2011
Omg I can't take it any more. I have hear all your new Zealand Australia stories and I'm always like okay I'll REVEIW this chapter but I didn't cause I was always like no I'll REVEIW later I have to read the damn story. But I did it. I am reviewing just to say how honored I feel to be in the same country that you have chosen.

Yes hat is right. I AM AUSSIE AND PROUD. Even if your haka in the rugby world cup scares the shut outta me. And sadly Cameron smith is t I the tramrhis year. Actually I do t no Im not keeping Tracy right now. Did you see ireland kill England. It was brutal. Anyway I am honored.

Not only am I Aussie I am a queensie. I am a briso girl. Well it's like 60km away from Brisbane but it so cool. I have been tithe goldcoast. This is so cool. I hope they visit. I could have fictional guests in my house. GASP got to prepare he guest room. Lol.

Thank for choosing Aussie. I am proud to sayi am donating all my spare change to the Christchurch earthquake. If your not from Christchurch this doesn't really help you much but I was inspired when I wentto Melbourne and saw a "Queensland helped us, now it is time to give back" sign. My friend recently went to new Zealand (she was amzed at the fact that there were no snakes) and she saw a help without he Queensland flood sign. I think it's so cool. And to refresh the memory I am sorry that people think new Zealand is just a place off Australia. My best friend is originally from new zealand and she showed me heaps of different Hamas and I got so freaked. Your all balks team scare me. (hey are exceptionally buff okay don look at me weird).

Also. I love the story. I lol love log bggs story. My fingers are aching to finishe the r wow so I can go back to reading. And way here is the review hardy hardy Garda is awesome and I bar reading to do. Bye!
christmas15286 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This whle story was AWESOME!
craizypet chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
i could not help but let a smile come to my face, and feel some warm fuzzies at the cuteness of that last part and last sentences, lol!
Bloodreaver chapter 27 . 4/9/2011
I have to say, the style you used for this story is one of the more interesting ones I've come across. I usually don't like stories written in first person, but you pulled it off magnificently. Your switches between people were smooth and well timed, always giving the best viewpoint for any given scene. the length of the story was perfect for your tale. A great story is neither rushed nor drawn out for the sake of length. You obviously understand that a story takes as long as it must and your character development was excellent. Well done.
jared2492 chapter 27 . 2/27/2011
words alone cannot describe how much I love this story!
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i have a idea if your up to it
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 27 . 11/9/2010
I'm still dumbtruck you wrote this in four months. *Shakes head quickly*

I would have liked an epilougue, you know wrap up Jared and Ben, let u see Raven's and Jared's kids, tuff like that. Otherwise it was amazing.
Ironic Crayon chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Lela is my hero! She's Hel-lar-ree-us!