Reviews for True Love has Bad Posture
Kinyx chapter 1 . 7/27
ADORABLE. I watched Coraline for the very first time last night and I was PRAYING for more from Wybie and Coraline. I knew that being 11 they probably had no romantic scope, but this story set that all straight. Gave me the heart-twinge that I was hoping for from the movie. I loved it. Writing style was brilliant, couldn't find any typos, and I really like the portrayal of Wybie being the gentle shy one! So good! Well done :)
MiaGhost chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was just beautiful, i found myself falling in love with Wybie's character all over again.3
I didn't want the fic to end!
Thank You so much!
Penthisilea chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Thi-it-this is s'cute, s'cute.
paigeypewds10 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I LOVE THESE KINDS OF FANFICS! (where the guy is shy and dorky) and you did a PERFECT story of that :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Loved it
cutedifferent93 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awww how supercalifragilisticexpialidosiousely adorable! Loved it. Keep writing! _
Reader chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Reminds me of KIm Possible... Well done, well done.
Blacksword 1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just goes to show you can change your looks the way you walk and talk but in the end the best way to find love be yourself
Katniss Konrad chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This story is so cute I loved it!
I-LUV-MY-MOM chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Aww... Wybie is soo cute, trying to change for Coraline.
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
He is SUCH a stumbling puppy. That's what we all love about him. :D Fantastic work; cant wait to read the next parts!

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
AlyssaGrayy chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
adorrrrrrrableeeeee 3333
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wonderful descriptions of Wybie's nervousness and false bravado and Coraline's confused frustration, and predictable but good, good, good that she preferred his normal self. Nice bit of tension there, anyway.

Liked the gag with the songs on the radio. :)

Great line: Long and lanky, Wybie had yet to grow completely into his hands and feet; the result being he felt like a shaggy, stumbling puppy with a crush on a graceful (and rather domineering) swan.

Also liked the line about sticking his head under the blowtorch. :D

Cheesy, yes, but pretty adorable and a fun read. :)
Sakaro Devanti Foresta chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ahh, and sorta eww! Good job bud.
Reed West chapter 1 . 1/27/2011