Reviews for Swapped, Switched, and Confused
J chapter 4 . 3/4
This fic has lived in my head rent free for over a decade... iconic
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Another really interesting story! I hope you go back to this one sometime in the future. And if you did and managed to save Faith that would be totally awesome. Willow should be able to ate things more clearly now after all right?
Abnab chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
this is such good buffydom. it's delicious! I hope there's still a bit more lurking somewhere, or a spark might reignite or whatever it may take to inspire more of this fic.
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Are you gonna pick this story bak up? Cuz iz freaking awesome, I like the old AU, with good Faith :D Pleasee coninue this story, iz just amazing
Darkshines1984 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Keep posting, this is good!
Amanda chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
This story is well written, with a fascinating (and rather amusing) plotline. Pleasepleasepleaseplease continue it? *puppydog eyes* Seriously though, you're a good writer, and if everyone could write stories this way, there woul be a whole lot more published authors in the world right now... And possibly English teachers, but I'm not sure about that one...
orphanisthenewblack chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
hahahaha, this is such a cute story! I love how you're managing to keep both Willow's true to their timeline.

Blahh, I can't wait for more chapters. Keep writing!
MahHina chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
TYour fic is really good! I'm hoping you update soon! sz bye
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
This is a great story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Phoenixfire979 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
IM totally loving this story! I love time travelling but this one is new. The freaky friday across time is so amazing! Cant wait to see past willow lol. See what she says to the young scoobies
SeekerOfShadows chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Poor Willows! hahahahaahahha

they are both very funny though I like older willow better ;)

update soon please ;D
Courtlynn D chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Okay, I'm officially in love with this story. I don't mind just focusing on younger Willow's plotline, because that one is SUPER MONDO awesome! Please keep on writing! You are fantastic!
CF2 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Just found your fic.I always love stories where characters from previous seasons end up in later seasons and vice versa.

I like how past Willow is bounding with Dawn due to them being about the same age.
Reader458 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Will be interesting to see.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
em31792 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
this is good, keep going!