Reviews for Stars and Strings
Duchess K chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
awww.. very cute!
Duchess K chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
awww.. it made me cry! :'(
TeaC0sy chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Aww Sei! This was pretty perfect. I love how you painted such a vivid picture of Leo's personality.

~He turned around and fiddled with the clothing article to no avail. Seemed like all he was good at was destroying stuff. - giggled at this! hehe XD

Really adorable. Well done, glad to see another update :)
Razer Athane chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Goodness, Sei! I read this this morning on my phone and it was just so full of adorkable! I can actually see them together in my head so perfectly now too so, great job on creating such an original pairing XD

Your Leo voice is VERY strong btw, I think you should write him/her more and investigate more into his/her personality. You could be this site's best Hwoa/Lili AND Leo writer ;D Keep it up :3 Miss you D:
TeaC0sy chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
~Xiaoyu had to admit: her friends were cracked.

But she was just as cracked as they were.

That's what made them friends, after all. - *smile*

~She was simply just a part of the street and a face in the crowd.

But she was spirited. Her dreams may be way over her head, but she stood as high as she could to reach them. - Brilliance right here :D

~She was simply just a part of the street and a face in the crowd.

But she was spirited. Her dreams may be way over her head, but she stood as high as she could to reach them. - Lovely. But then... "I want to eat you." This made me LOL!

And by the way, it's 'Amazonian' not Amazona. /annoying Classics geek

~No matter what game they played, Hwoarang would always win. Not win the game, really... but he would always win over her again and again. - I think this is my favourite line!

~“I told you that I'm an Olympian, didn't I? Wait a sec, I'll go get my Pegasus.” - LOL so silly XD

Lovely oneshot dude! :)
Razer Athane chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
Well, Hwoarang was right. Lars did get a kick out of the movie. He went straight to the school infirmary that morning because of a steel boot. - OH MY GOD XD

“Neat magic trick, isn't it?”

Xiaoyu could definitely feel the childish grin from the other side. She couldn't help but laugh as well. Idiot head. - Daw!

“You're eyes are pretty.” - 'Your' eyes. 'Your' is as in 'that's yours', 'you're' is the shortened version of 'you are'.

“We saw him! He was just wearing a sexy undershirt and boxer shorts!”

“He has a wicked pair of biceps!”

“Hot stuff. Definitely!” - OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

“Whistle's another term for wanking. You know that, right?” - OH MY GOD SEI XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Oh... You're whistling right now? I'm sorry. Just text me when you're done, okay? - SEI SEI SEI I DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU. I AM PLEASED.

-sigh- Xiao/Hwoa... my fave!
Divinely Ethereal chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
Glad you updated this :)

Xiaorang, huh?

Jin calling Xiao 'lady' was weird. And her calling him 'Kazama' and not having feelings for him was weirder.

Damn right Hwo is a flirt :)

Personally, I really hate incessant phone texting, but I like how you've used it as a theme here. Ending lines were nice.

you must have been in quite a hurry; there were some glaring errors.

Hope you'll have a new piece out soon, cuz I'm missing your writing :)

~Happy Writing!
SeungSeiRan chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
I have to agree with Divinely over here. Steve makes a much better prom date than Jin :P

Nonetheless, it's great to see a story on my Faves list updated (not that I've been doing that justice either though). The Anna oneshot has got to go down as one of my favorites in this. The descriptions were one-of-kind-Sei-cuteness :)
Divinely Ethereal chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
I honestly don't know what she's whining about. Steve's bound to be a much better date than Jin lol. Who's the Prom Queen then? Oh, I enjoyed the Anna piece too.

Keep them coming, then!

~Happy Writing!
TeaC0sy chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
~They descended the grand staircase gracefully, a sure-win couple of the night, prom king and queen... whatever. - I love it. :D

I also really like the little rhyme you had: "I had to wake up and shake up." Lovely.

I second Razer here. Who was Jin with?

I really do take immense joy in reading each installment of this. Great, keep it up!
TeaC0sy chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
I'm sorry for reviewing so late, just had a load of crap going on. -angry- But now I'm here! And there are TWO oneshots! yay!

I love the way you painted Anna even before you revealed her name. Briliant little descriptions of her. But this is too short :D Onto number 14!
Unknown chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
aww poor xiaoyu, she just keeps on holding on to him huh? :c please continue! request: more one-sided xiaoyin to come please?
Razer Athane chapter 14 . 1/14/2010
SEI! -read-

'Of course, I knew that a lot of guys will be asking... And it looks like I found the right one.' - DAW!

Quick q, who was the bitch holding onto Jin? XD

Great to see you back :)
xiloveme2muchx chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
This is very cute! And well written!

" And surprisingly, she found some songs in the various music folder by Taylor Swift "

Shows that Hwoarang is somehow, a softie inside.

Good luck on college!

Did you know you were the one who inspired me to join fanfiction? D
Divinely Ethereal chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Another cute one-shot; loved the coffee theme, though something tells me that Hwo would soon be graduating from the school of coffee and joining the institute of beer and spirits and street dope, much to Julia's chagrin, lol.

Keep them coming!