Reviews for Providence
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/10
Great fic, i love it
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Shittt
That wouldve been a disaster
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The dread and sickening tenseness I felt when reading this shows that this story did it's thing. Well-written though I don't know if I'd read it again, there's so many horror stories in the news all around the world of incidents such as this having taken place, but kudos to you for managing to cover such a subject. Eerie.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was really good! i was actually afraid that she had killed Wade there for a minute.

~Cat~
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow I really liked this!

So few people write about this time in her life, and you did a really good job with it. I think you captured her at this time perfectly, and it is SO like Scarlett to do something like that and then regret it instantly.

Good job:)
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow, this was just... brilliantly written. I can imagine Scarlett almost doing something like this.
Leni chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Guh.

This is... eerily true. I can see this happening, definitely. Wow. This is Scarlett, down to the core.

And good use of language, too.
genevevewrites chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This was so deep and honest. Those would be the exact emotions I would go through as well. Well written, thanks for posting.
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Beautifully written as always and very believable. I've never been in a situation like this but I can certainly sympathise. Who of us hasn't experienced that dreadful 'Oh dear God, please no' feeling in some form or another.
Kendra chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
loved it!
jalf1018 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I thought this was a very well written story. Margret Mitchell glossed over the time between Scarlett's wedding to Charles and her moving to Georgia. It was always my interpretation that until she moved to Atlanta she was suffering from postpartum depression. Excellent way to go into something so dark and emotionally deep.
Tipperose chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow, how awesome is this one-shot. I found myself gripping my hand when she bumped the cradle. It's a wonderful trip inside Scarlett's psyche and scary too, lol. I believe she really felt this way. I'm amazed at your talent, Corn. Awesome.
Abandoned Account 4815162342 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
My, oh, my, you sure had me on the edge of my seat! You are such a good writer and I love all your stories so much. Well done! :]
QueenRania chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was very deep...I can certainly tell you put a lot of thought into this. The last two paragraphs were excellent. You handled the topic of a mother killing her child very delicately, though Scarlett was not truly a mother in ever sense of the word, and her children were never "hers" and the child did not die. I can see Scarlett doing this, and at the same time such an event is nearly impossible to believe in the original novel. I don't think Margaret Mitchell really expanded on exploring Scarlett's relationship with her children. I think you have done it beautifully, both in this story, and Facing the Enemy. I look forward to reading more of your work!