Reviews for I Can Do Better Remix
Kiral chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I think have ren ease her in not sure how though but so far so good and if u feel like u need a breather take it and then come back to this story, so far I like it
Weirdness'P chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Cuuuute
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Oh come on! Cliff-hanger? Really?! Write the rest! Ur killin' me!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Ugh. You promised that the lemon would actually be in this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Ren pulls Kyoko close once more, seeking reassurance with his eyes when Kyoko gets swept up in her desires. He was so caring and so very hot, sitting on the floor of his kitchen still very much shirtless. Need washes over her and initiates a kiss. A hot kiss that leaves Ren panting, and Kyoko on top. They roll around for a bit and clothes start vanishing when Kyoko (still in her skirt) presses down on Ren's crotch area when he groans "BEDROOM". He then carries her there, where they make love and TADAH! The End!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Erica Erixon chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I just wanted to write what I think (sorry don't have any ideas '). You did a really good jobb writing this fanfic, it's really exiting to read and you seem to be in charather when you are writing maybe a little to mutch selrestrain when it come to Ren according to me. But hey it's your opinion about him. I hope you will write the end of this :3

Love Erica
Swt Cutie chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
we need the scene next chapter!
Laviii chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
where is the rest! you promised sex! xD we neeee it!
Laviii chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Pleeeaaase! You must continue!

Cant they kiss a while and then the clothes fall of xD
ThePlacerholderPenName chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Hehehe. Quite nice! I hope that you update soon! Your Kyoko is too cute. and Ren is... Well, Ren. (which is a good thing, I assure you. ;) )

my name is paper YAH chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
aw darn, they were so close!
arethereanynottaken chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
ideas ideas how am i gonna give you ideas if i don't know what u want to say? well my best shot then! maybe an interruption? or an accident?
AreckiUchiha chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Awesome story I wish 71 was really like that:)
jds629 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010