Reviews for Solution
Elaine du Lac chapter 2 . 3/18
Wow. Compared to "Sign", this story has really bad, awkward grammar. It seems you have improved a lot from when you wrote this to when you wrote "Sign", and/or you got a good Beta. Poor English aside, you've got a funny story here.
CATLOVER chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
'A bad person will never call himself 'bad', ever.'
That's what I learned from a manga, The Betrayal Knows My Name.
I find it touching although you need to work on Sakura's relationship with Naruto and Sasuke. (Even though I don't like her at all and her as Naruto's older sister but oh well!)
swordsmanwielder chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
when the fox sees his eyes there were broken and lost as if he gave up like he's tired but that not all he found more than that he's was emotionaly unstable like seeking answers and aknowlgement someone to care for who he is and not what he is but as a person to save himself from loneliness and despair but better not think about it and talk to him see if he worthy of his power or not it is up to him to make decision but naruto cut him off by walking close to the bar it's vanished and replaced with a collar and a tag and the room they were in chaged into a forest surrounded in the clearing as big the size of a arena and the fox was standing as tall as the trees arround them and could see the montain in the distance and the waterfall near a river or a lake or a valley and the boy still walked towards him and sat in front of him and stare in the eyes to search something as asking if this was fine with it and was satified with his approval and begin to speak what was the fox needs him here for...
Alex Tigerclaw chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
This story is simply superb. The characters are believable and the actions plausible. The interactions between characters are very entertaining. I hope you continue it soon and haven't discontinued it.
sekmarcspn chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
A really good story. I'm sorry to see it hasn't been updateed in so long. While the plot itself was progressing well, you're right about needing a beta. For the most part you just need someone to alter the wording in some places to make sentences flow better. If you ever want to continue this story I can help you with that. Just message me about it. Thanks for posting what you have.
HanaRyuu chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Hi, u r a fantastic writer coz this romance is sweet and subtle, not too fast or too draggy, the way I like it. There r not a lot of authors quite like u. I could b ur beta. Email me . Hope u repjy asap
kidloco chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
you need back with new chapters!

i need to know what will happen next after that episorie

i need know what happen in the fture and them

back to write more!
BlackFox909 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
I like the story update
kidloco chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
i really love you fanfic i wish you can get back and continue writing, i wnt know hwat naruto will do after meet kuybe and what sakura will do next day or everyting will ruin already

please come back to write it, i need to know what wil happen!
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Welll...this is going very well. I assume, after his breakdown, Naruto will show more interest in Sasuke? Your story is flowing freely, and beautifully, like your writing. I much prefer this scene with Naruto meeting the Kyuubi than the cannon's. Especially nice work with Naruto. Fav~, and please continue!
Kurinka chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
OMFG I can't even begin to tell you how much that last sentence made me laugh, it was an awesome chapter but that last Kakashi moment made it perfect lol xD
SecondSeraphim chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
...please come back to this. Please please PLEASE come back. This is my new favorite pairing thanks to you, and you can't just leave me hanging. PLEASE return.
Midknight Killer chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
This is a good story. I didn't really notice any outstanding mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc...that made me have any difficulties in reading your story.

Plotline is interesting, I like the idea of the triangle, Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura likes Sasuke but likes Naruto and Kakashi is playing in the background along with the Sandaime. Personally I would love to see it end in a threesome with everybody coming to terms with their relationship and agreeing to share since they're Team 7.

I like the fact that they are mostly In Character and their reactions to things are somewhat realistic along the way they behave and such. Personally I don't find anything to criticise and I hope you'll update this story someday.

Good job and keep writing!

Facinating story.
hedwigfan chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Great and funny story. I hope you continue it.
Owlbear chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Fuckin amazing story i'll beta for u if u want just give me a pm. and i'll reply with my e-mail or somthing , i realy like the story.