Reviews for Letters From The Heart
Sharmon chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Love it!
JashinsPriestess42 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Awwww 3 I'm so glad they FINALLY got together!
Insane Winxy chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
What a nice story, L loved the format of the story, can't realy see anything in the story that is bad or needs improving, but then agian I'm not an author of any kind.
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
YES THEY GOT EACH OTHER!

Nice story, great characters, love the ending!

Sequel please, I'd like to see Integra's and Katherine's kids playing together while Sera is babysitting.
blueEyre chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved both this story and "The Adept"; I adore Walter and loved your OC. Thanks for the wonderful stories. A morning well spent
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
absolutley lovely! there isn't too many walter fics out there, and i must say that yours must be one of the best! thank you so much for putting a smile on my face!
Black-Raven3 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
Well, I must say that this was rather romantic! It was so cute! I love how you portray everyone, including Katherine. You keep them all in character remarkably well, exceedingly so I think compared to other similar works I've read. You made Katherine a 'real' and likable character who fit in splendidly with the Hellsing universe. You gave her strengths of both personality and power, yet you presented it in ways that made it seem as if she were simply your average, every day, woman.

This was truly a pleasure to read! I don't think I've been quite so riveted by any other story involving an original character as the main focus. I speak of The Adept in addition to this one. This story was a very lovely addition to the original. It provided a new format that was enjoyable to read after the story-paragraph format of The Adept. I very much hope that you'll build upon this one, even if just one last one-shot. This and The Adept have already gone into my Favorites, and it's at the top of my recommended reading list!

I'm sorry for the length of this. There are simply too many words to describe how much I love it! You would do very well as a fiction writer, I think. Might I offer one small suggestion? If you ever decide to revise or edit this story, perhaps a short note from Alucard to Katherine as a humor buffer between the notes between Katherine and Walter in the last chapters? I understand that it was to build upon their budding relationship, however I feel it would be a very welcome 'shock' to some readers to have one note from Alucard randomly thrown in there.

Thank you very much for sharing this story, as well as The Adept.

~Raven
aandm20 chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
You are an amazing writer and thees last two chapters were beautifully written. not the least bit ronchy. two thumbs way up! I really enjoyed this fic!
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Much better! The little spacers in between help discern one entry from another . and as always, your vocabulary and correct grammer remains refreshing!
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
At first I wasn't certain when I read about how you planned to do the format in letters but it actually worked out quite well . Can't wait to see what Vic has to say about the whole humanity issue to Seras! Looking forward to more!

P.S. It was a tiny bit difficult at first to tell where one letter ended and where one began, maybe a little more space in between?