Reviews for Tournament of Wonderful and Great Inventions
king of games chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
dude where is yugioh?I wanted to see yugi,jaden,yusei,and yuma.
PhantomSmashDragon chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
Lovely job done, as always. In any case, the person that wronged both Ness and Young Link should really think about re-evaluating his life. By the way, I don't think Ganondorf's position on the "tier list" is justified. He maybe hard to work with (I should know), but if you do things right he becomes a lethal and powerful character that CAN and quite possibly WILL flatten the "higher tier" characters. I play as all the characters on Brawl, and for me (other than Mario, Pikachu, and Sonic), I like playing as the powerhouse characters (Like Ike, Bowser, Ganondorf, etc). Back to the story, I'm kinda glad that Sweet Tooth is gone. As for what is happening to the company, I can smell a set-up going on. I'll have to see later. Keep it going strong.
PhantomSmashDragon chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Well I've decided to review some chapters at random intervals at certain points of the fanfiction. I really don't like Aohige: 1 because of his language, 2 because he is an evil jerk for using traps to do his dirty work, and 3 for lack of caring about the safety of everyone else. And I didn't know that Franky was THE Franky from One Piece (my friend is into the show). By the way, the Smash Pros kinda remind me of the SHFGs (Stop Having Fun Guys) who take competitiveness to an annoying extreme, only care about "using/having the best to win" (In and of itself is an annoying extreme), the attutide that "they are superior than most other people for using what they have" and that "if you don't do it their way or your not as good or your a causul player" I gonna leave it at that. I've read this up on , but the Smash Pros in this Fanfiction take even that trope to a dangerous and annoying extreme. I'm gonna keep reading and commenting (which will be at certain intervals) as I go along. And just as a notice, read up on the tropertales of the STHGs (use the full name) to see the extent of those people. Keep on writing Game2002. TIERS ARE FOR QUEERS. {audience cheers}
PhantomSmashDragon chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Cool, a job/objective/battle race. Two words: Pure Awesomeness. This combines the three things that I like to accomplish/do in games, and neatly raps them all up in a nice big race. I really love the idea in this story. Keep on writing these amazing stories.

P.S.: Sorry if I haven't come by every now and then... I've had to do some college stuff and my last semester was rather bad, and ended on a sour note that is rather private. I'll post another comment at the end of this story. Keep up the good work.
Kain Everguard chapter 40 . 3/17/2010
This story was great like your other works. It's final battle was marvelous and the ending was heart warming as well. I thank you for this story, and wish you luck on the story you are working on.

May god bless you.
Kain Everguard chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
Good, good, this story is pretty good so far with interesting development. My favorite being the boss gopher. Although I noticed that there are numerous scenes derived from other mangas, you have added your own touch to it, making it more enjoyable to read.
JakeCrusher chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
One thing you forgot to mention was how the normal people were reacting to all that madness, dont you think the people the tourists at the water park might find it odd how a robot, a bear, a bird, a witch, an astronaut and an army of little veggie people would all be trying to steal a guys speedo.
JakeCrusher chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
In what you call your random rambling, you said you imagined cameos as you visulize your story, well I do that to its quite easy when your vauge.
JakeCrusher chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I cannot wait until the smashers take down Iam, I can tell it will be one hell of a fight.
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Those Gophers are so hilarious.
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Whats taking your new story so long to get here
QJD1381 chapter 38 . 5/21/2009
Well then, Snake should have just wished that His Metal Gear Rex was Stronger than Demon Overlord.
QJD1381 chapter 37 . 5/21/2009
Why the hell didnt Snake just Wish for the Demon Overlord to be desrtoyed, and FailHard Defeated? Common Sense is wonderful thing.
QJD1381 chapter 34 . 5/21/2009
How the Heck is there a "correct" way to make a Wish? Sounds like Bull, in my opinion.
pgasniper chapter 40 . 5/13/2009
Well that was a satisfying ending. Quick and short. Lets read your previews... and then onto your next stories...