Reviews for The Definition of a Rival
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was an awesome fic, and I completely agree with your afternote. Paul's the reason I couldn't enjoy the Sinnoh anime series as much as I'd have liked to.
Yuu-chi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Marry me.

There's not enough fics for these two, even fewer good ones and much, much less brilliant ones.

This is brilliant. I'm not going to debate on that.

Thank you.

Lots of love, Yuu-chi
91kaycee chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i like the characters paul sounds like what i've seen of him so i'm not complaining and like you said pikachu might need a little more work. other than that great story please write more. :)
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh, that was sweet :) and I completely agree with you about Paul, the repulsive little creep.
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow! This is pretty amazing. :) I'm liking it. x3
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
It'd be awesome to see the egg hatch! Anyway, good story _
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really liked the way you wrote this and yes, Paul pretty much pisses me off to. I never truly 'Hate' characters, but dislike him? Yes, I do. A LOT. Gary is better than he is in every single way :3 I loved this cute piece of one-shot! Great job ! :D
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I know that you don't like Paul nor approve of his behavior but in the latest series he's gotten better. He finally begins to respect Ash and it turns out he has a really weird way of showing someone how he feels. I found it oddly funny that he mentions Ash to his brother talking about "Ash and the pikachu with the volt tackle" when he didn't even mention the ones that Ash was traveling with. He does seem to pop up everywhere and when he has an admirer, he ignores him and instead pays more attention to Ash. He may have a crummy attitude but at least he does show his good side later on. He even smiles. It's funny when team rocket is doing their motto and Paul interrupts to command chimchar to do flamethrower!
and music chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I liked reading this one. Honestly, I haven't watched much of Paul (Hell, I only watched only one episode of him). But I don't really like him either. Or maybe I just don't like the fact that Gary doesn't show up anymore.

Anyway! I was glad for Ash's definition of a rival, for some reason.
Aestivates chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
/spams some more

For the record, I completely agree with you. Paul is a jerk, and I kind of hate that he's become the replacement-Gary. : That kid really needs to redeem himself soon, because he's not doing himself any favours right now.
Mistakesmeanslearning chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This contained much needed Paul-bashing, and really nice GaryxAsh.

Great story, please continue the great work.
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Squee! I'm loving this searies so far, its awesome!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i luved this i totally agree with u about people using their lives as an excuse for the crap they do
00AwkwardPenguin00 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
WOT! GO PAUL BASHING! I was SO angry the first time I saw Paul and Ash battle, and I've hated the bastard ever since. This is totally and completely RIGHT in every single way... I love Ash's speech!

Stormy, you totally ROCK! Keep it up!
slivershell chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Did Paul really abandon his pokemon? Okay, at first I thoguth he was there to take Gary's place, but after knowing that, I don't think so. Paul doesn't even hold a match to Gary. I have no respect for him now.

Whoo! A kissing moment! I love Pikachu. He all like, 'Psh whatever.' I love Ash's standard angry pose. Sounds so cute~ Make him angry more often.