Reviews for A Pack of Cards
Sashabelle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AWESOME!
FoxCrazy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love it, seeing as Croma is my favorite character.
Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I loved this story it was great! Mog is a jerk I always hated him and the Whole X Hero things but they can be pretty funny at times. I so happy there was finally a story that show any sign of Shrima and Croma we never really got to see them together as sisters in the game so it was nice I got to read it in this story (even if it wasen't the certain idea of it all). I look forward to reading more from you in the furture!
Sixer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I was actually unaware of this fandom before reading the story, so I went in blind, so to speak. I really liked it - I can't tell you if the cast were in character or not, but I can say that they were distinct personalities. That is, if you wrote a few more lines of dialogue without noting who was speaking, I could probably work out who was who from reading your fic.

Very cool :]
Zippy Zipper chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
...I didn't think Mog would be that... Reckless? I mean, losing a deck of cards, blaming it on someone else (three people to be exact) and finding it in his house. I guess he's just angry with Freja and Croma... Or something. And he lost one mask. Why'd you have to go nuts over one mask when you have thirty-eight more? Tsk, tsk... He's just too materialistic...

It's about time someone else wrote in this section. And I'm still working on the Prologue of the story I promised.