Reviews for Shawn's Dreams Come True
Liz811 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
omg this was hot! I really enjoy read Taker/Jeff, and Shawn was a pretty hot person to incluide in this.

now gonna take a cold shower, thanks!
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow that was hot! It even crossed my mind that maybe the secant time was going to turn out to be a dream too. lol guess its good for Shawn that it was not.
sunligh584 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great story it was really HOT thanks for writing it. :)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Pure straight smut! God I loved it!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow, good one! I enjoyed reading this!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Awesome!

I'm actually writing this pairing next so reading this now just gave me some inspiration, XD.

Really awesome smut.
Chisato-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Damn... Wahou! O.O! Just really hot! I prefer when it's just Mark and Jeff but sometimes, a Shawn with them is not a bad idea! Not at all! Thank you! I hope you are anothers stories as good as this one!
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
You were the one that wrote that? *glomp* Oh my...Wow. Just wow. You totally rocked that out. It was almost too hot to handle. (I stopped halfway through the dream to catch my breath) *fans self*

Wow. Awesome job!

Nefatiri
barbiedoll chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Taker/Jeff are so hot and then you add in Michaels, sizzling hot!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Who doesn't like hot wrestler smex? lol

That was frickin' hot as h*ll hun. Shawn should know that the real thing is always better, especially if Mark's involved somehow. lol
ShipperQueen93 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
damn thats hot.
Ashura77 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Oh MY

That wasn't just Shawn's dream come true lol, I had to actually read it twice to believe it hehehe, it was so hot I can't find the words to express it

Magnificent fic, absolutely perfect, Taker and Jeff always make me go crazy, but adding Shawn like that, wouah, just brilliant, thank you so much for this fic hehehe

*kisses*