Reviews for Christen
WOCON chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I found this yesterday and read through it. All thogh I am not familiar with the storyline or characters, this was written extrtemly well, very articulate. The story is lovely on its own and is a great piece of writing. You my dear are soooo talented!
Star541 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I loved the story, it was very good. I even got excited when they kissed, but I feel bad for jester. Any way. I love the story. Write another.
Vapour in the Wind chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was quite cute! I really enjoyed it.
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
it was awsome :)
AyCarayChicolion chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
hm so romantic:)

it made me tear up a little ;']

love it!
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
wow! this was really good!

i'm so glad you had everyone's insights, such a well weaved piece of artwork. -
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lovely piece, I really liked the nuances you added to the story. It was compact but comprehensive in its own way, reflecting the characters very well. Good job.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009

Amazing, brilliant, wonderful, lovely!

These are words that can not describe this story to how beautiful, touching, amazing, brilliantly this piece was written. I am so glad you got my challenge! I love how you write Jane/Gunther, and I feel this story has to be your best. I love your writing style, it is beautiful. I hope your special day will be filled with happiness as well as your lives together.

Wonderful job, I really loved this! You really had me near tears, I loved this story so much!

Thank you for writing it, and putting such effort in to this work.

P.S. I loved the facts about weddings that you put in the end of this, great job! I knew about them, and I was always like WTF about the brewer.. I mean, come on!

I loved this, this story is absolutely brilliant. Wonderful job! Thank you very much!
svetlaella chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
that was a very sweet story, and more importantly, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Kyra4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Beautiful! I LOVE this pairing and you've really done them justice! A delightful read :o)
RockDiva chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My birthday is actually October 25th, so I think you're picking a splendid weekend to get married :) Anyways, nice story. I'm not really a fan of J/G but I don't really discriminate either :P And LOL to the honeymoon history! Now, a woman tends to freak out if she DOES conceive within the first month!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
BEAUTIFUL! Please Continue to write more Jane/Guther stories! There are too few in this archive to fully satiate one's hunger for them! Very lovingly composed and many BEST WISHES for your own nuptials! CONGRATULATIONS! ; )
DaftLee chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I liked it.

Great work :D
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aww, congratulations! Weddings are so much fun. :D

As I said, this is a very sweet fic. Well done you for doing your research and being so prompt. :)

(Pst: It's SunRise19. ;))
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was absolutely beautiful...I don't know how I can describe it, but I could truly feel everything Jane was feeling, I could practically feel the love between her and Gunther. It was just so beautifully written-it flowed together seamlessly and the buildup of emotion throughout the entire piece was done perfectly. Love it.

Miss Pookamonga ;-P