Reviews for Fuku
Syulai chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hahaha...so sweet and funny!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hmm...a bit of concrit. May I?

When doing emphasis, son't draw the word out, reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy long, like that. Instead, italicise it. It looks much better, and is easier on the eyes.

Also, take out the paranthensis, they're not needed. Instead, while Mamoru is grumbling, say that those parts are muttered, as it will flow better. Parathensis kinda throw the reader off, in a way.

All in all, this was very cute. I certainly laughed softly at their banter. Figures Usa would win, and of course, her Eternal outfit is much prettier than Kamen's outfit. I'll keep an eye out from more from ya, with more concrit in the future.

-Luna, Constructive Criticism Guild
angeljme chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Tuxedo Kamen does look dashing in that tux and cape, especially when he uses his cane like a sword to battle... but he has to loose the top hat... !
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love the story! Hilarious! :)
Serenity Alexandra chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OMG!

muchas gracias necesitaba una historia como esta Oh santa Petra en verdad necesitaba reirme ( y muy duro dhu!)
elisa chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
giocare selor moon another storyII
Lovestruck Serenity chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
yay! a brother or sister for Chibiusa! XD that's a fun story. i think I've read it once before, but i don't remember the ending part of it. it's a hilarious story, and fun to read. you had me laughing a couple of times. keep writing!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hmm..I always preferred Sailor Moon's original outfit, myself. Although, being a hormonal teenage girl, I would have to say Tuxedo Kamen looks damn hot in his tuxedo.
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Haha, nice. Women are brain ninjas and win 99.9 percent of fights. You totally got that from Dane Cook, right?
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
haha the ending was funny!
Jerikagoddess chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was hysterical!
moonlover46 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Cute story. Tuxedo Kamen is sexy in this tux but I love how Eternal Sailor Moons outfit is. Then again Sailor Casmos has a kick ass outfit. Great job on writing this.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I don't like the top hat tuxedo mask wears but the rest is pretty smokin'. I personaly like cosmose better than any other in the sailor outfits. Loved the fight though, you know they would totaly fight over something like that!
WickedSexyFaerie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I thought that was awesome! Loved the naked line and the whole arguing, cause you know Usagi would throw Seiya at him every now and again. And I agree... couple arguing is the funniest thing. My friends still laugh cause my fiance and I argue about his height. I know he's 6'... but to him, I think he's 5'11" 1/2 and I don't care... sad thing is... I usually win hahaha
Sam chapter 1 . 2/28/2009