Reviews for Moonlight
VivatRex chapter 29 . 9/9
Okay, so to preface this review, I every so often comb through the first couple "most reviewed" pages for the House fandom; mainly to see where my current WIP sits at. Upon checking, I saw it was nestled between Moonlight and Losing It.

The flood of nostalgia was immediate; I originally read this story, Losing It, and Used, all around the same time when I was but a wee fourteen year old. They were some of the first stories I read when I discovered fanfiction, and I was exposed to them at such a formative time for me as a writer. Even now, years later, I can see the impact your work has had on me in my own writing.

I'm sure I'm boring you, so I'll skip to the actual review part - because naturally, you deserve another one.

I think above all the most impressive thing about this story is that you manage to keep that tense line of fear running all the way through it. The suspense is always there. House never feels safe - because he never IS safe - and I, as the reader, am plagued by the same emotion.

You just managed to tie me so deeply into his mindset. And it was clear you did your research on Stockholm Syndrome, brainwashing techniques, etcetera. There was thought and effort put into this, and we know that without a single author's note indicating that was the case. I see such a clear determination here to tell a story, and tell it right.

Once again I find myself in the position where I'm scared of Wilson. The first time I read this, it took me weeks to shake the feeling off. I think it'll be the same case this time. Your dark!Wilson gives me chills.

During the scene where House is trying to escape, when he and Wilson are fighting - I forget the exact prose, but it was something along the lines of Wilson's hair falling into his eyes, and House being able to see the madness in them. That imagery carried me through this story, and left such a stark, burned reminder in my head about what exactly this Wilson was.

It was heartbreaking, terrifying, but so goddamn satisfying. Just like this entire story. And the bittersweet, all-is-not-well ending fit so perfectly.

I can't say enough good things about this piece. It reads so easily. The flow is almost never broken. I can't even remember stumbling across any SPaG issues, so kudos to your dedicated editing. I tore through it in one day, even after telling myself I wasn't going to re-read it. Thank goodness I gave into temptation. It also reminded me that I REALLY need to catch up on Last Resort sometime in the near future...

Bottom-line, this fic rocks. You rock. Thank you for everything. I'm going to go shirk my responsibilities and reread Losing It. :)
The fact that you published this fic in 2009 blows my mind it's so fascinating and amazing and I still read it till this day . tbh this's the best house fic I ever read , you litterly are the best fanfiction writer I come across! keep going and I'll love to keep an update with your work .

With all my love and respect
HCookie chapter 32 . 12/19/2015
Oh my God. I just read all 32 chapters in one sitting and now there's a cliffhanger!? You better update. I know it's been like six years but I need to know how the story ends!
shit bruh chapter 32 . 7/18/2015
UGH I WAS SO CERTAIN I WOULD BE CONTENT WITH THIS UNFINISHED WORK IF YOU HAD ONLY ENDED IT LIKE HOW U DID WITH THE OTHER CHAPTERS BUT NOO! THERE'S A STUPID CLIFF HANGER! I REALLY GOOD INTERESTING CLIFF HANGER TOO! I'M SO DISAPOINTED NOW BECAUSE I'LL NEVER SEE THE ENDING! Q-Q ...but it's okay. Not my work and u probably have reasons that u didn't finished it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This fanfic is so wonderfull! Did it really ended up this way? D: I wish there were more chapters!
Soph G chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Omg I'm sitting here almost in tears with this story! Please update this story soon! I feel so sorry for house :( this story is so good, unlike other stories you didn't just time skip all the time XD it was very well done as well :) keep it up!
firestone99 chapter 32 . 1/23/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFIC! seriously, I'm totally enthralled by both the story and your writing even though its been a few years since you updated i hope to see an ending PLEASE?
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 32 . 9/25/2012
This is a pretty good fic but i'd like to know how it's end
VivatRex chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Alright, as you can tell by the horde of reviews, I've spent the past two days reading your story. I decided to leave you a nice thorough review that covers the whole darn thing.
I honestly was going to stop reading after chapter two, the very idea that Wilson would purposely capture House and imprison him and abuse him seemed so insane (and OOC, but Dark!Wilson always is) that I couldn't quite wrap my head around it.
But you painted such a vibrant, perfect, and disturbing image of what Wilson would act like and be like if he had lost control of his mind, that I had to keep going. You captured his mannerisms so perfectly, overlaying them with a thick layer of menace. You placed in those moments where it was almost like he was Wilson again, but then he would snap and you'd see the psychotic monster underneath. It was terrifying... as I mentioned before, I nearly have a heart attack when I watch House now.
I was watching "Insensitive" and House and Wilson were just hanging out and talking in Wilson's office, and all I could think of was "Go! Go! You have to get out of there, you can't let him hurt you!" THAT'S how powerful the descriptions were. You may have ruined Wilson for me, but this story was just so fantastic, it's okay. I've read some of your other work, and the way you write and the stories you create remind me distinctly of Stephen King, who is bar none one of my favorite authors. As aforementioned, this was a lot like Misery... which just makes it even better! The best thing about this was it kept me biting my nails and shouting at the screen all the way. A lot of people attempt to write stories where House gets so completely broken there's almost nothing left, but it's a hard feat to make it emotionally stirring and convincing, and this is one of the best examples I've seen of someone actually pulling it off well.
I'll remember this story for a long time, believe you me, and I just want to genuinely thank you for taking the time to write this. Now, I'm off to read the last two chapters that aren't posted on here!
Also, I apologize for spamming you with so many reviews! :D
VivatRex chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
Yes! :D :D :D
VivatRex chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
A deafening shot filled the room... the question is, who got shot?
VivatRex chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
Oh no... don't you dare, don't you friggin' dare...
VivatRex chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
VivatRex chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
Go Cuddy! Go go go go go go go!
VivatRex chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I literally screamed "YES!" and fist pumped when I found out Cuddy overheard them... this has got me on the edge of my seat!