Reviews for Moonlight
This fanfic is so wonderfull! Did it really ended up this way? D: I wish there were more chapters!
Soph G chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
Omg I'm sitting here almost in tears with this story! Please update this story soon! I feel so sorry for house :( this story is so good, unlike other stories you didn't just time skip all the time XD it was very well done as well :) keep it up!
firestone99 chapter 32 . 1/23/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFIC! seriously, I'm totally enthralled by both the story and your writing even though its been a few years since you updated i hope to see an ending PLEASE?
Demoniac B Scorpio chapter 32 . 9/25/2012
This is a pretty good fic but i'd like to know how it's end
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
Alright, as you can tell by the horde of reviews, I've spent the past two days reading your story. I decided to leave you a nice thorough review that covers the whole darn thing.
I honestly was going to stop reading after chapter two, the very idea that Wilson would purposely capture House and imprison him and abuse him seemed so insane (and OOC, but Dark!Wilson always is) that I couldn't quite wrap my head around it.
But you painted such a vibrant, perfect, and disturbing image of what Wilson would act like and be like if he had lost control of his mind, that I had to keep going. You captured his mannerisms so perfectly, overlaying them with a thick layer of menace. You placed in those moments where it was almost like he was Wilson again, but then he would snap and you'd see the psychotic monster underneath. It was terrifying... as I mentioned before, I nearly have a heart attack when I watch House now.
I was watching "Insensitive" and House and Wilson were just hanging out and talking in Wilson's office, and all I could think of was "Go! Go! You have to get out of there, you can't let him hurt you!" THAT'S how powerful the descriptions were. You may have ruined Wilson for me, but this story was just so fantastic, it's okay. I've read some of your other work, and the way you write and the stories you create remind me distinctly of Stephen King, who is bar none one of my favorite authors. As aforementioned, this was a lot like Misery... which just makes it even better! The best thing about this was it kept me biting my nails and shouting at the screen all the way. A lot of people attempt to write stories where House gets so completely broken there's almost nothing left, but it's a hard feat to make it emotionally stirring and convincing, and this is one of the best examples I've seen of someone actually pulling it off well.
I'll remember this story for a long time, believe you me, and I just want to genuinely thank you for taking the time to write this. Now, I'm off to read the last two chapters that aren't posted on here!
Also, I apologize for spamming you with so many reviews! :D
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
Yes! :D :D :D
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
A deafening shot filled the room... the question is, who got shot?
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
Oh no... don't you dare, don't you friggin' dare...
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
Go Cuddy! Go go go go go go go!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I literally screamed "YES!" and fist pumped when I found out Cuddy overheard them... this has got me on the edge of my seat!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
COME ON HOUSE! You have to get away!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Keeping with the season five timeline, nice.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I think I'm going to regret reading this before bed.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Wilson is my favorite character... I'm half watching House as I read this, and everytime Wilson comes on, I GET SCARED! I will never look at him the same way again... this is truly excellent.