Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enchanting Boy
I'm really enjoying your story; I hope you have not abandoned it.
DoomShadow88888 chapter 15 . 2/17
Please post next chapter!
juan chapter 15 . 2/10
so sad that many of your stories may never finish since you always start new ones
juan chapter 15 . 2/10
doesn't he mean hi lover not friend
AkiraNatsume chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
More chapters please.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
It would be a wonderful present if you were to gift me and my fellow fans a new chapter for Christmas.

Please :)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Very good story.

gunny
JameseMalfoy chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
I wonder... Will you have Harry go back to the cave when he is older? Still hooked on this story. Hope you update soon. :)
Mr Big chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Why oh why do American writers continue to use completely wrong words for things? Take the word talk, there must be well over a dozen different ways to say 'talk' and yet the Americans have to be stupid and use the word 'visit' which no matter what dictionary you use has no assosiation what so ever with the word talk? The same thing goes for the words bring and take or took and brought. But then again Americans seem to think that instead of having a fringe people go about having strange small explosions of noise instead, or at least they have 'bangs' which is defined as a loud noise assosiated with gunshots etc, on their foreheads.
Mr Big chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
For future reference there is no such place as downtown anywhere in Britain, its just another Americanism. While I am being picky I would also like to point out that Brits do not have pancakes for breakfast, thats another American thing.
willam and jack and jake chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
nice very well done can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
interesting i wonder if he will return to the cave again.
willam and jack and jake chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
cool fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
nice poor hary
willam and jack and jake chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
lol i wonder what will happen to that git snape