Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enchanting Boy
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17
Anything Dudley says must be taken with a huge amount of salt! Say the size of Jupiter.
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 1/6
Severus had better be under an Imperius. There is no way he would ever use that term again.
Yaw613 chapter 15 . 1/5
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Bronze chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
I am most assuredly hooked! I started this one just tot see if it was one I'd like and then I couldn't stop till I finished all the posted chapters. So, once again I'm left waiting on the next update. Please, I'd really like more of this. And just incase nobody else has said it, thanks for posting this. It's well worth reading.
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Ya know, I've always felt that the old goat molesting moron would look very nice with a 50 cal. addition to his person. It go so good with that huge ego of his. That he wouldn't survive it is beside the point. The point is that he wouldn't be around to meddle any further. Lots of muss but no fuss.
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Well that certainly wasn't in Ol' Numbnuts plans for Harry. From the sounds of things I wouldn't put it past him to've arranged the Potters deaths. It's quite obvious that he dislikes half-bloods and muggle-borns. Maybe he thinks those mindless purebloods are suddenly wise up and stop breeding themselves into extinction? It really well known in the muggle world that marring close relatives is an extremely bad thing to do. But in the magical world they've been doing it for so long it's a wonder they don't have children born with really horrible birth defects! It's rather obvious that intelligence among purebloods has fallen a great deal. Either that or their parents raised them to be stupid.
Bluewolf80 chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
I've liked this so far. I'm disappointed that is has not been updated.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »