Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enchanting Boy
Bronze chapter 15 . 8/15
I was right. I have read most of this before. When the Grangers and Harry were at the Salthouse I remembered the rest of the story. It's too bad this hasn't updated in years. I really do want to know how it ends. I find it highly entertaining. So even if you never get back to it, thanks for posting what you have. And do keep up the good work.
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/15
Bumblemorts' frustration grows in this chapter.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/15
It's just become OH SHIT time for Bumblemort! If the Grangers get the Dursleys arrested for child abuse Bumblemort will have a hard time returning Harry to them. But there's also the possibility that those oh so special wards on #4 are already starting to fail. Now from what I gather from other authors Blood Wards, which are what Bumblemort is supposed to've placed around #4 are powered by love of family for each other. So considering just how little love the Dursleys have for Harry, how could there still be Blood Wards there? However, as this is ypour story you can and will handle it your way.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/15
When I read the title I thought I may've read this before but I'm still not sure. I know I've read one where Harry and Hermione fled to France to escape Bumblemorts' meddling in their lives. In one or two, possibly even four I'll know for sure. However, that doesn't make this story any less good. So please keep that in mind and keep writing.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 4/21
How about a physical and magical exam of the boy? Vaccinations, and magical?
BCgurlie chapter 15 . 3/18
Loving this story! Hope there's more!
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/25
For the positions that Dumblefutz holds or held, it seems that the laws DO NOT apply to him. But of course he's be more then glad to use them against anyone or group that stands against him.
Bronze chapter 9 . 2/24
With this type of thinking, is it any wonder Dumblefutz is loosing control? First he has Harry kidnapped, then thinks about doing it again to the same family! His ego knows no limits! And let's not forget that he KNOWS that there's a piece of Voldemort's soul in Harry's scar. To add insult to injury here, not only does he know but has done nothing to find a way to safely remove it. That includes not asking any other race of magical beings if they know a way of doing it. As has been said many times before, his ego is writing cheques his soul can't cover.
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/24
The hubris of Dumblefutz is beyond any form of measure. Nor is that bat any better. The Futz can't see the forest for the trees and the bat can't grow beyond his teenage years. Neither should be around children. Never mind running a school or attempting to teach in one.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17
Anything Dudley says must be taken with a huge amount of salt! Say the size of Jupiter.
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 1/6
Severus had better be under an Imperius. There is no way he would ever use that term again.
Yaw613 chapter 15 . 1/5
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »