Reviews for Drums and Pianos
C.D.Meiss chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
I'll be honest; I literally almost cried when I saw that you updated this story. I was so happy. I'm excited you've decided to finish it!

C.D.M.
C.D.Meiss chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed for this story at least once already, but please continue! I love this thing so much!
nightfayte chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Epic story ya got here! Has almost all my favorite pairings ;) but my kingdom hearts OTP definitely has ta be Axel and Roxas :D!
Anyways, your story! I enjoyed it a lot and think it's really well written x) I especially liked the slightly possessive-ish Axel when Hayner was a biiit too close to Roxas for his liking ;D
Thanks for the great read and fingers crossed for a continuation! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Sunny side of cookies chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
It's so weird... I never realized there was Renaj in this... It's one of my favorite pairings, and I think it was actually this story that got me into it. O.o

I'm so excited :D I can't wait to see how this turns out ;D
kate882 chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
i sometimes listen if i recidnise the band or game other than that no but good chapter and yay i luv naruto anyway update soon plz
Frizwizz chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
I actually do look up some of the music you mention, sometimes it even gets me into new bands, and i know the feeling of having too much work to do and no time to write...but such is life (_)
Cherry chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
*panic* NOTHA CHAPTRRRRR! I NEED MAH INHAILER! GYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *runs in little cirles* ;A;
Akemi713 chapter 23 . 9/15/2011
My friend told me to read this. It is currently 12:18 am and I'm desperate for more! Please please update soon!
TamashiiWolf chapter 23 . 9/13/2011
Oh my gosh, this is totally epic! Altough I don't think that some of the characters would play the insterment that you have them playing, but that's all good it just adds to the amusment! XD By the way I'm a total band geek and I think that this is and amazing Band Camp that you have going on! Hope you continue to write!

Love ya

TamashiiWolf
random-fandom142 chapter 23 . 9/10/2011
i love this story! it is cute and awesome!

please update soon, i am dieing to no what happens between Roxas and Axel, plus Reno and Kadaj!

*.*
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
Whooo you put the Xiglux in! 8D *Is very pleased* I like the progression of the RenoXKadaj storyline so far :)

Btw, you put 'Kadaj' instead of 'Reno' here: '"If I were to go out with Kadaj, it would feel really weird for me. I wanted to make sure that I was over you completely before I even thought about telling Reno."'
Zadski chapter 19 . 9/8/2011
I loved when Demyx sttarted singing Hey Juliet by LMNT. I love the song and I love the video on youtube 'Hey Zexio, Demyx wants to be your Romeo!" xD Really good story, I like it. :3
lingerings chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
"Rikku, nobody knows DBSK anymore."

;_;

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i have all of their albums, and i have posters of them in my bedroom.

-cries in the corner-
Luna's moon1100 chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
whens axel gonna grow a pair and ask out roxie? oh and keep up the good work i really love this story!
Prince Mercutio chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
ooh this is always such a nice, juicy fic. I really want to know what happens in that confrontation! Gott, love this fic, to deathhh. I swear, this is the story that got me to actually like AkuRoku, no matter HOW slow of a relationship they're building.

I love how they want to help others in a relationship, or figure out whats up with some people. They're like.. the Junk!Boys, but not explicit, or in a threesome relationship. And not in an all boys school. And not exactly together.. The idea is the same but-you know what, forget I even compared them xD