Reviews for Hallows and Pathos
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Whaaaaaat!

This is just epic. I have no other words for this. Well, I could, but they wouldn't do it justice.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This is quite unique, as far as I've read, and the prose is excellent. I am thoroughly captivated by this.
MissusMe chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Have mercy. That was not at all what I was expecting.. bravo! This was excellent!
nanaeleanor chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
This is a beautiful story told very well in such a short length. It's surprising how effective so few words can be. But that's the art of the short story. Personally, I would have liked more, because it was a good experience. Tragic but moving. Poor Harry. It seemed a bit off that Harry could accept the role and then give it back moments later. It leaves it unclear as to whether he is still Master of Death or just dead and passed on. I assume it means he accepted the awesome power to do what was necessary to save the world from Hermione, but had no desire to keep that power. His reward being Ginny and Lily. It was very sad, but lovely. Kudos.
rnthenu chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
An interesting read. Satisfying character development. Thanks for writing.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Holy mother of awesomeness
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Interesting plot
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Interviews aren't canon anyway, so not really AU.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
This was excellent. Although the prologue is going to be hard to predict.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I'm loving it so far.
xvector chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Amazingly horrific. Favorited.
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Absolute Power, corrupts Absolutely.
wonderful Story.

:))
EryrGwyn chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I read this story on hpfanficarchive where it is deceptively labeled H/Hr. Please consider changing the tag on the story to be H/G so that other H/Hr fans aren't duped into reading a Hermione bashing canon pairing.

Ginny is amazingly malleable, so your very tender description of her is as believable as the potion slinging harpy that plagues H/Hr fanon. Ron also shows a thoughtfulness that is often overlooked by those who wish to bash him mercilessly. Kudos for making him a much more interesting character than is usually found in fanfics.

While your secondary characters are done very well, I take issue with your depictions of my favorite characters. Fortunately, all of my specious objections are overcome by the trope that their normal personality traits are overridden by the influence of the Hallows. You've managed to make JKR's ridiculous deus ex machina work very well as employed here.

Please consider changing the pairing tag on hpffa to more accurately reflect the nature of the story. While the quality of your writing is unimpeachable, many readers only wish to read fics featuring their preferred pairing. I've been reading since the folks at Gryffindor Tower (H/G shippers) started stalking and doxing Harmony shippers in 2001. While I'm certain your motives aren't as questionable as theirs, having a mislabeled story isn't doing anything to help the fandom heal from some very grievous wounds.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Wow, what an incredibly dark story. I just read a story that completely bashed Ron, so it was very nice to see him here. In fact, I think you've written all the characters well. Perhaps not exactly like the book versions, but they are older here and you portrayed them fairly. You explored a very difficult topic - I can't imagine living with that kind of crippling guilt. I know tears would come easily to me also.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Amazingly good story even if I wanted retribution.