Reviews for At the Last
bookwormqueen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow. I just finished reading all six in the sequence, and . . . wow. I thought I tortured Lennier, but you went way beyond me. You seem to have captured the essence of his conflict, the nature of his relationship with Delenn. You write a good story, and my only question is why you chose to post them as separate stories rather than as chapters of the same one. It clearly works this way, but unless someone does a specific pair-search or checks your profile, I find it difficult to locate all the pieces of a sequence this closely related unless they're posted as chapters of a single story.

Anyway, great job with the characters, and keep writing stories. Of all kinds.

gythia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
interesting idea. I love that last paragraph.
utahyoda chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I hadn't thought that the pregnancy would be what finally sends Lennier over the edge, but it does make perfect, terrible sense.

I like how you write Lennier and Delenn's conversation; I think their speech patterns are just right for the characters and the situation.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
It's so easy to see how Lennier became so clouded with jealousy after all he went through. And yet, if he had been able to bring himself to speak to Sheridan rather than leave him to die (I remember that Sheridan saw him there), he would have found out that Sheridan had been as shocked as he. I seem to recall that he and Delenn didn't believe they could have a child due to biological differences. He assumed that it was all Sheridan's doing that influenced Delenn here. I do agree with the sentiment in your last story and do hold to what I said there, and yet I see how he spoke to the wrong person. If he had, he may have learned some things. Interesting how love can change so quickly into hate when jealousy is involved, and how affairs of the heart can be so tangled.

The last line fits this arc, considering that long path he went down. Interesting, it could have been changed at one point, if he had only found himself able to make the effort to follow David Sheridan's advice. I have enjoyed this arc and will definitely be watching for more of you stories. If anything, this arc has caused me to check out more of them, and I have found myself impressed.