Reviews for Pretty Woman
Birdseyeview57 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
LOL I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm so glad Kyla was put into the story. She always has a way of getting them to realize things about themseleves and you used her perfectly. Oh no, they kissed. : ) I have to say that is one of my favorite parts of the movie. It's so bittersweet. I have to say you are doing a wonderful job of recreating this story. Thanks for the post! PMS!
taymm15 chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
'[
Lostmemories203 chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
o0o man! Totally Hate Aiden. I cant believe he did that! PLz pLz update soon! Luvin it!
mini2000do chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
no! please come back spence lol!, pls post more
Momo The Great chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
why didn't she just take the stairs? she probably could have beaten the elevator. another great update. Aiden is such an ass, ugh. pms!
Coachkimm chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Well they do say great minmds think alike. Loved the update. Can't wait for the fair tale ending.
hugbuddy13 chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
awe that is so sad

it is ment to be

go find her ashley!
simplet77 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
great chapter. seriously loved it! can't wait for more. update asap
hugbuddy13 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
awe it was so cute

they are so cute
Shy Richardz chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I Am deff hooked. Please update soon. its awesome
Momo The Great chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
i know they could work out, i just know it! lol. once again, another great update. i really REALLY like this story ) pms!
Lostmemories203 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Aww, come on! ur killin me here. lol. Totally luvin it! They finally kissed! Gosh i thought they nv would. AN Spencer iz soo transparent. I jus hope Ashley getz some sense an well u kno. lol. luvin it! PLz update soon!
str.princess chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Yay for Spashley kisses! The scene where Spencer decides to break her rule and kisses Ashley while she sleeps, was the one I anticipated more than anything in the story, as it is my favorite scene in the movie. It was nice, but I wish you could expand a little bit more on it, however I understand why you chose not to, since the whole story is more about actions than dwelling too much on emotions.

Another thing that I liked in this chapter was Kyla meeting Spencer and galling her on her feelings for Ashley. Same goes for Madison. I really like when Madison is friends with Spencer in stories, and I like it even more when she's blunt and does not beat around the bush. Anyway, now the only thing missing is some goo ol' Aiden bashing and of course to see how Spencer and Ashley are planning to work on their relationship.

Thank you for the update. PMS!
LuisaHUAH chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
i freakin' love this story!...can't wait for more!
Coachkimm chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Loved it but it seems it might be coming to the end :( I think that Kyla and Ashley need to find Aiden trying to force himself on Spence. That way Ashley can so Spencer she loves her and Kyla canm get rid of Aiden w/o giving him any money.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »