Reviews for Pretty Woman
LuisaHUAH chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
i frekin' love this story! i can't wait for you to update more!
Birdseyeview57 chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Wow I hate that Spencer's life sucked so much. I hope Ashley is making it better. I wonder if they are falling for each other a little? I guess only time will tell or maybe jealousy? LOL I feel like they are getting along too well. Something has to mess it up or someone... Thanks for an awesome update, can't wait for what's next! PMS!
jstareader chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Loving this story, please keep going.
Shy Richardz chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
I am so loving this story. please post again soon
simplet77 chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
friggin awesome chapter. i liked how you went into spencer past. anyway, can't wait for more. update asap
Lostmemories203 chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Ah! I didnt expect that chapter 2 end so quickly. lol. I waz readin an all of a sudden itz done. lol. Luvin it! PLz update soon!
Coachkimm chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
I liked the update. I some what wish we could have got a little bit deeper into Spencers past but I can live with what you gave is.
Momo The Great chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
i thought this chapter was great just like the other ones. it sucks about wat happened to Spencer. Ashley can be her princess charming and protect her ) can't wait for the next update )
Lostmemories203 chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
o0o Man. This guys r soo perfect 4 each other! Totally luv it! Plz plz update soon!
Birdseyeview57 chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
They story is coming along beautifully. Now that was more, great. I love your Spashley version of this story. I'm interested to know if you are going to continue to follow the story closly or venture off and make it something lightly new. One request? I know that each scene isn't always going to be extreme long, but is it possible to try and make the scences longer? It seems to jump from one scence to the next and of course that happens but I was wondering if you could try to transition some of the scenes to flow into each other. It could help with dialouge and imagery of the story. Other than that, great improvment for the last chapter. We learned a lot of background about Ashley and hopefully Spencer too. Any who I like to keep my reviews light and fun and I feel like I just 'Dr. Phil'ed your chapter. :( Sorry I suck! Thanks for posting, can't wait for more! PMS!
Coachkimm chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
I am really enjoying this thank for posting it
mini2000do chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
wow PLs post more
str.princess chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Uh, can we please get a chapter with Ashley kicking Aiden's ass thoroughly for his sleaziness? Please...I really can't believe the nerve of that douchebag. I was expecting that to happen, since the story is based on the movie, but still I'm pissed off at him. Poor Spencer...Thankfully Ashley managed to make her stay.

On a happier note, I love how Ashley and Spencer are becoming more intimate, with all these small yet meaningful gestures, like kissing her on the cheek or waking up with Spencer in her arms, are occuring more often.

Another thing I liked was the scene with Ashley ogling Spencer's assets before the bath. It's always funny to see Ashley behaving like a guy, or more accurately like a 15 year old hormonal teenager.

I have a slight suggestion to make: I think it would be better if you used Ashley instead of Ash when referring to her, or if both Spencer and Ashley used each other's full names instead of calling each other with their shortened ones most of the time (although, I think you did mention a pact between them in the first couple of chapters to call each other Spence and Ash respectively). It doesn't bother me, but I feel like it detracts from the whole significance of the gesture if it's a repeated occurence.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. It's always nice to read something fluffy. I can't wait for more.
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
great idea this is cool :)
seyheystevierey chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
You are doing a really good job withis story. I like the way you are mixing the movie, the girls and the originality of your fic. thanks
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »