Reviews for Pretty Woman
hugbuddy13 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
awe thats sad but good that spencer didnt leave
Momo The Great chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
they're becoming a couple! ) and Aiden is such an ass P pmasap!
simplet77 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Aiden's an ass! isn't he and kyla together? anyway,great chapter. seriously can't wait for more. update asap
Birdseyeview57 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I really like this story. I love that it's based off of a great movie. Thanks for bringing this story to life via Spashley. I would love if you would break the scences down in more detail with more dialouge. I can't wait to see where you're goin to take this story. Don't be afraid to push your limits. I'm hooked already; I like the story a lot. Keep us updated and PMS!
RedWings2010 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Interesting story ! Update soon !
Coachkimm chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
str.princess chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
So Aiden is a douchebag in this fic as well...Thank god, you didn't portray him as the good guy, cause I really hate it when that happens in fics, since he gets on my nerves. I hope Kyla finds out what's going on behind her back and he gets what he deserves. By the way, are you planning on bringing Kyla into the story? It would be nice to see some interaction between Spencer and Kyla. Another element I like in the story, is the relationship between Arthur and Spencer and how he tries to help her to adapt to the life Ashley is leading.

It was cute of Spencer to suggest vegging out with old movies and room service; it might be a mundane activity, but it's totally sweet. I wish we gcould get more dialogue between Spencer and Ashley.

Post more soon please.
simplet77 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
cute chapter. where was ash during this chapter though? anyway, great job. update asap
btas12 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
that was HOT, amazing and cute...

vfx chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Yeah! Can't wait for more!
vfx chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
Loved the phone bit.
vfx chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Can't wait for the party scene.
vfx chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Ohh! It's getting good!
vfx chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Love it. Great idea, basing it on Pretty Woman.
Momo The Great chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
nothin' better than having sex on a piano. lol. great update! )
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »