Reviews for The Wind and the Rain
Lift the Wings chapter 33 . 5/13
that was amazing! absolutely loved it!
StarlightShivers chapter 33 . 12/28/2016
This was the second MASH fanfiction that I have ever read but I have read thousands of fanfiction a before and please believe me when I say that no matter how many more I read of fanfictions let alone MASH fanfictions, I will never forget this one. This has been such a pleasure to read; realistic, beautiful, and wonderfully detailed. Congratulations on writing such an amazing piece.
Artemis626 chapter 33 . 11/16/2016
Hello there. I absolutely loved this story. Probably one of the best stories I've read on here. I think you nailed every character. I think you did a wonderful job of setting the majority of the story during the show while managing to somehow not change the show dramatically. And what I most loved about this story is how you brought us readers into the world of MASH. I felt as if I were there at the camp getting to know all of the characters that I love. It was a beautiful read and now I don't think I can ever read another Charles/OC fic because you brought your Malone to life so well that I don't think I could ever envision him with anyone else.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
You make me laugh, you make me rage, I cry and kick and squee with every chapter. This is sure turning out to be a work out. :)
LaLadyCavalier chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!
BRAVO!
MAGNIFICO!
OLÈ!
JUST SO DARN WONDERFUL!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
*screams with hapoy rage*
LaLadyCavalier chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
You don't know how hard I'm still crying right now, dead serious
LaLadyCavalier chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDFFGHDDC
LaLadyCavalier chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
Oh, that's? That's only the sound of my heart crumbling into little tiny pieces.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
Good LORD! I'm impressed you were able to put off such an incredibly wonderful chapter for as long as you did!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Woot woot woot! One heck of a good Father Mulcahy talk ya gave there!

I am absolutely feasting on angst here, and loving it it too, even if it does give me the tummy aches.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
GEEEEEEZ
Have ALL of the angst why don't we TT_TT
LaLadyCavalier chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
:'O
LaLadyCavalier chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
I'm a selfish wretch who's enjoying this too much to stop and tell you how wonderful it is. :')
LaLadyCavalier chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Oh my, oh heaven, oh sweet, sweet romance! v Ugh, this gon' be so gooood!