Reviews for The Wind and the Rain
Beloved Daughter chapter 33 . 6/27
Absolutely brilliant story! I couldn't stop reading. Seriously, it's 1:20 in the morning and I have an early start tomorrow... :P

I LOVED the ending. Adopting Soon-Min was a stroke of genius.

Thank you for writing and posting this story.
gara lover99 chapter 33 . 5/13
I just love this story, I come back and read it every few months. It has a way of always making me laugh, cry, and giggle like a school girl.
ladybird66 chapter 33 . 3/18
You know, I was quite proud of myself for getting through all 200,000 words and not crying during the numerous emotional moments, and then I get to the FINAL FOUR lines of the story and I completely lose it! Thank you for such a beautiful ending, I could not have imagined such a perfect moment.
Please write more wow
Julie chapter 1 . 1/4
This is how I spent my past few days. Wow, your writing style is great and what an amazing story! I think you wrote everyone in character is Nellie is so lovable!
When I Make It Shine chapter 33 . 11/30/2015
I absolutely loved this! I think people sorely underestimate the importance of Major Winchester in the series and you wrote him beautifully!
Fawn Hickory chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
How wonderful! I reread part of the story, just to catch myself up (you might recall several years ago I reviewed saying I enjoyed what you had posted to that date so much that I stayed up half the night reading it when I should have been taking advantage of my little girl being asleep and catching some shut-eye myself.) and then I finished it with pleasure. I loved it! :D I shall look over your other work as well, and favorite you as a writer. I do hope you give us a few more Charles/Malone stories. Perhaps one about Soo-Min's first experiences in the States, and what about a biological child for our favorite couple too? I imagine that would be a good story. :)
Winterfrost15 chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
This was honestly the funniest, most heartwarming, tear-jerking, wondrously perfect story I have had the pleasure of reading!

I'm serious about it being perfect, too. I cherished every last bit of this, from beginning to end. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I sat perched on the edge my seat with dread...you name it. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story and truly showing us the kind and affectionate man that Charles is.

I am sad to reach this story's conclusion, but I am also happy because now I have "The Art of the Fugue" to look forward to! And I must say, you are such an incredible storyteller whose prose is beautiful and poignant. I am excited to further partake in reading your excellent stories - particularly those of Charles and his darling Malone. :)

For now, I bid you goodbye, farewell, and amen!
Winterfrost15 chapter 31 . 7/13/2015
Awww! That last paragraph was so sweet! I am so happy that Nellie and Charles are together again. I can't wait to read the last two chapters and find out how this wonderful story comes to a close! :)
Winterfrost15 chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
Okay, hands down this is my favorite chapter ever! :D Thank God for Charles finally explaining to Nellie about his emotional turmoil! I can already imagine their wonderful (and possibly troubled, considering Charles's family) future together.

Seeing as there is still a good handful of chapters left, I am wondering if Charles and Nell's true happy ending is still waiting in the horizon. Well, I shall just go back to reading and eagerly find out! :)
Winterfrost15 chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
*dies of utter joy* THEY KISSED! HALLELUJAH, THEY ACTUALLY KISSED!

Horrible timing, indeed. Sheesh, couldn't Beej and Klinger just wait a few more minutes while Charles and Nellie worked stuff out?!

Ah, well. Knowing these two lovebirds, they'll soon make up. Crossing my fingers and hoping the next chapter will slowly amend the distance between "Chahhls" and "Red." :)
Winterfrost15 chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
Okay, that ending was just cruel. In a good way, mind you...but still cruel. ;)

Agh, I just love Charles and Nellie so much! It's so sweet how Charles has been comforting Nellie on occasions. I can't wait to read when they have their first kiss, too. (And trust me, once I get to that inevitable tidbit I will squeal and jump out of my chair and generally act like a crazy person!)

Anyway, onwards to the next chapter I fly. :)
Winterfrost15 chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
Ugh, you are just KILLING me with these adorable moments between Charles and Nellie! Please tell me they kiss soon! Please, please, PLEASE!

On another note, I'm glad Klinger and Nellie are on better terms and are still friends. Alas, their romance was not meant to last, but it was bittersweet until the end! :)
Winterfrost15 chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters so far! Poor Klinger and Nellie...I feel sorry for both of them. But I absolutely loved how Charles comforted Nellie; I think I even started tearing up a little, particularly at the part where Nellie says that for the first time in her life she felt beautiful. Agh, I just loved this whole chapter, and I love this whole story! (ω)
Winterfrost15 chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
That ending was great! Oh man, your humor in this story is amazing; it's just like watching the show and hearing the actors deliver the lines. :)

It's great that Charles and Danny are hitting it off swimmingly! And good for Klinger for telling Nellie how he felt. It had to happen sooner or later, and thank goodness it was sooner. Now maybe they work their relationship out better!