Reviews for Methos' Secrets
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Really like the premise of this one-shot. Excellent trains of thought.
simys chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Probably one of the most insightful looks in to Methos' caricature.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
love it!

Afaim chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really like this one. It's beautiful. And some of these secrets are just great. And the last sentence ... is so true of course.;-)
Sam chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Life on Earth was originally 'seeded' by an ancient alien race"

- All my fictional universe depends on this "fact", and so does Star Trek.

But I LOVE this one:

"He once spent nearly a century pretending to be a woman, only three people ever noticed he wasn't, two of them were children the other one was insane."

That's so Chuck Norris!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is very intriguing.
FanLass chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved this! too funny thank you.
wuemsel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really liked this, I cannot even point my finger on what made it so... fascinating, kinda, but it's def very well written, and I like how the secrets are a form of characterization. Well done.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Great story
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Lovely story with a lot of insight. I like the secrets Methos has givn up on telling others, as well as the ones he will never tell McLeod. Well done!
Silvermoon77 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That's definitely Methos for you
SevyLu chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Some very interesting ideas here. I like the one about what future people will think is evil. And the thing about pretending to be a woman totally made me LOL.
Zarz chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is a really cool story. It's amazing how much Methos knows. Any plans on expanding this, to perhaps show a few times he's tried and failed to tell someone one of his secrets, or maybe to show when he finally does go ahead and tell Duncan some of those secrets? Great work!
swdrone chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very nice. LOL. What a collection of plot bunnies. Very sweet final secret. I do wish for more event though it would ruin the lovely tone you set.
judyjb chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I love this. Especially the part where Methos can't remember where immortals come from and that he's much older than 50 years. Love the part about the 12 husbands. Typical Methos not wanting to tell anyone about 'holy ground'. Really well put together. Thank you.