Reviews for Why Sonic couldn't compete against Mario
I love mario chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Look I'm not say sonic sucks I just think he could... STOP BEING A SELFISH COCKY SON OF A BITCH ASS FUCKER HEDGEHOG !
Pizza me mario28 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Mario is better than sonic and sega too. Even Goku can't touch him
Hate sonic 11933 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Damn right mario is awsome
Mario rules all sonic fans should shut up! :)
Allo the dude 11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Dear mario. KICK SONIC'S ASS FOR ME!
Allo the dude 11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Dear Mario. KICK SONIC'S ASS :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I love you mario! Dear Sonic. YOU MUST DIE MARIO WILL KICK SOME ASS EVEN YOURS I WILL JOIN MARIO TO KICK SONIC'S ASS! ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sonic hater 0014 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I hate sonic he sucks go mario all of mario fans out there mario rocks all of you sonic fans CAN SUCK MY DICK! SONIC SUKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARIO !
Fan mario chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Go mario FUK u sonic to home to your stupid land sonic sucks if I were mario I would kick sonic's ass littleraly
Justin chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very true
TheGrayPlumber chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
To Asher the Fox:

Girl, you need to chill out. As both a Mario AND Sonic fan, that's right, BOTH, I can explain why your answer makes me say "WTH."

1: Mario characters indeed DO have powers. The only people that CAN carry things around in the Sonic universe are Amy, who holds a hammer, same for the Mario Bros, and Knuckles, who can hold other people (Knuckles' Chaotix), the Mario guys can lift things from the ground like turnips, something Sonic has never laid hands on.

2: Well, the Sonic plots are the same, too. Eggman takes Chaos Emeralds, Sonic beats him, repeat.

3: I KIND of agree with you on that. But, neither Robotnik NOR Bowser has had ONE chance to beat the heroes. Bowser may be dumb ( and a little love struck) but the villians are the SAME.

4:Sonic's a humanoid hedgehog. Big whoop.

5: ...6 year olds...really? I've been playing Sonic when I was 4. Along with Mario. And why in God's name did you bring up your little brother? Is he a Sonic/Mario character? I DON'T THINK SO.

6: Actually, yes, but too bad YOU weren't born to see it. And Mario even has Anime. Sonic X's Japanese are FAR better than the American ones, who are still good, but not good enough. Atleast Mario's voice stayed the same since 1996.

And to Shadow885:

I guess somebody was playing Mario Kart lately...

I, too, am a Sonic fan, and always

will be. Also being a Mario fan as

well. And aside from dissing the

blue blur (Sonic) and the bros

(Mario and Luigi), this has a LOT of truth spoken. I actually enjoy the old Sonic, as well as new 2d Sonic and old 3d Sonic, but what kept me away was Sonic 06. Case closed. Mario and Sonic are FAIRLY equal and they'll ALWAYS be.

Fav'd.

[TGP]
gsuveivwmdydvjdiv chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
It sounds like you very much hate sonic. Yeah,A super star. Oh wow something that makes him invincible for about 5 seconds! Tell me more!

Super sonic,Ding,winner.

Mario cant spindash can he?

See,it makes more sense. You hate sonic. All over and all done. Easy as pie. Now I shall shun you. *shuns*
Asher the Fox chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
WHAT THE HELL? IN THE BEGINNING YOU SAY THAT YOU DON'T LIKE EITHER CHARACTER, THEN TRASH SONIC? IS FANFIC IS A PIECE OF SHIT!

AND I CAN GIVE YOU A WHOLE BUNCH OF REASONS WHY SONIC IS BETTER:

1. Mario characters have like absoulutly no powers or strength.

2. Mario games always have stupid plots. in about all the mario games I have, it's always about him trying to rescue princess peach.

3. BOWSER IS THE MOST PATHETIC VILLIAN EVER CREATED. even Robotnik was better

4. Marios a FREAKIN PLUMBER!

5. Mario games are like for 6 year olds - like my brother. sonic games actually cuss and stuff.

6. Sonic x - does Mario have a tv show? HM LETS THINK ABOUT THAT ONE

This kind of shit should be pasted in your profile.
Walkazo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I totally agree. Sonic's okay, but he's just not as well-rounded and timeless as Mario. Sega's cursed with always being number two to Nintendo, but that's simply because Nintendo's better. Mario will still be around ten years after Sonic breathes his last.

Looking at this critically, it's a tad swear-heavy; if you tone down your anger, your argument will seem much more persuasive as a result. The paragraph about power-ups is a bit confusing - methinks there are a few missing words. As you told me before, you had some problems uploading this and that's why there are a few spacing issues and whatnot, so I suggest reloading it (perhaps after cleaning up any mistaks in this version). It'll be worth it.

Content-wise, you covered most of the bases, though you could've addressed how Mario and Sonic fare in alternate media. They both have animated series, and Mario has a few obscure animes under his belt. And love it or hate it, you gotta give Nintendo credit for featuring Mario in a live action film - that took moxy Sonic could never live up to. There's also random Mario comics and books, though I don't know if Sonic has those too. The internet has lots of great resourses for finding exta information (you mentioned the number of levels in SMW - there's 96, if memory serves). And I have once correction to make: the Tanooki Suit lets Mario turn into a statue; all he can do as a raccoon is fly (and he gets that way using a Super Leaf; there is no "Raccoon Suit").
Pikana chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Amen brother. Mario is hell better Sonic. You should post this in SSB. It counts and it is UBER (Really) good
SuperLardBucket chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
You forgot that Mario can make a game in 3D, without it being complete and utter crap.

The first two 3d Sonics (Sonic Adventure Series) were okay, but after that, I'm sorry...

Oh, and the plots of all the latest Sonic games have been blatant, poorly veiled DBZ rip-offs.