Reviews for The Island
Fantasie lord chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I have loved this story every time I have read it.
It is amazing how piece of fanfiction can become so popular that it can spread world wide. I have seen this story in America, Canada, Russia, Mexico, Japan, Germany... and it is still being passed on.
I have lived in Germany for a couple of years now. This is where I first read it. Not on or your website, but on the table at a coffee house.
I could not put it down until I had read every last word.
I cried.
I suffered.
My coffee became cold, standing untouched for hours of neglect.
Now I have become a member of In Deutschland Fanfiction Gilde (Germany's fanfiction Guild). I have nominated The Island for In Deutschland Fanfiction Gilde Hells Angst Auszeichnung (our version of the Spooky Award).
This story is shitty freaky.
And it deserves world wide attention.
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
I enjoyed this story. Well written. Characters were, if a little off the wall, believable. It was heart wrenching and exciting, chilling and warm hearted, funny and dramatic. It was everything and a little bit more. This would make a good movie.

With your permission, I would like to print it out and add it to my fanfic library. Please e-mail me with your permiession/denial
DeChunk chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Really good writing and attention to character traits, but just one question: when does this take place? I saw Peggy and Rawhide in it, so that means it had to happen before their deaths, but New Jersey is in it which puts it after the film and both of the aformentioned characters' deaths. Now, I've only watched the movie, so there may be more information that I'm missing, but it's still confusing.
Nicki Knight chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I laughed.

I cried.

I did that hiding under my chair thing I mentioned earlier.

I threw things at the computer screen.

All inall, this little nightmare had it all.

Loved how Rawhide is still holding on/grasping after Tommy Boy and, when she really needed him to, he let her go. Shucks, busted a dude in the jaw just so she could go.

And tender moments between Knuckles and Perfect Tommy, yet they could still turn about and show some growl.

And Reno and Pecos...

And that Buckaroo didn't want Peggy to hear him scream...

Loved it.

Won't read it just before bed again, but loved it!

Fan favorite,

Nicki Knight
PeppyPower chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Goodness, you have to continue, und, please, do it quickly...I can't wait. I need to know if Buckaroo can save poor, poor Sidney (or is the whole plot just some sort of a weird psychedelic dream? I do hope it is...even a neurosurgeon as good as Buckaroo won't be able to save such a badly hurt person, I'm afraid...Oh, poor Sidney *wails*). This is a totally well constructed fic. Very cool and truly original. Kudos!
Nicki Knight chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
O

M

G

Where did this come from?

Out little Chronicler has a dark side!

Fforget edge of my seat! I'm hiding under the damn thing!

Don't leave us hangining. You have got to finish this creep fest up 'for we all get heart attacks waiting.

Nicki Knight