Reviews for Natural Drabbles
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Love your drabbles. Please write another one! I love the star imagery, too. Um...no amusing fail moments to report, so... moosebutter! (Just to prove I read it all) And keep writing!

-Rosy

P.S. Long live HArtemis3
Captain Holly Short of the LEP chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
well, here's one review:

i loved it, I AM A DIEHARD A/H FAN SO WRITE MORE! i need something to read!
Roman High chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Nice.

Latest fail? Uhh...I tried to draw anime. FAILED EPICALLY.
Roman High chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*Nods* pretty good.
Wolfember842 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
yay! that's cute!
Liris chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I read your huge long aithor note (cool, btw. I'm never that interseting), and I'm contributing to the five reviews. More?

My latest fail moment...hmm. Not sure. Not my exams - which I aced (so happy and smug about that), then what?

Oh, I know! It even kind of relates to A/H.

My (sort of) boyfriend (v.v.v. long story which I don't want to go into) was talking to me, reading one of my stories (not currently posted on here), then turned to me and told me that he didn't have a clue what I was going on about. Moral of story: I suck at communicating feelings. Maybe you can use that? Btw, if you mention me by name, I'll set Skullduck on you. And trust me, the mood he's in at the moment, you don't want that.

Love Liris and Skullduck (who found the whole incident described above hilarious)

x
nekodreamstealer chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
SWET! So CUTE!

x3
Wolfember842 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
nice! : )
Emerston Alfalfa chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love it Kaitlyn! I can't believe you actually used it.

I think you should let the readers know if it's a one shot or not, but if it isn't, send me a message with a plot of some kind.

I'm feeling devious ;)
Liris chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Your disclaimer rocks, I love it. As for the story, the description is awesome and I so love this idea! It would have been cool to hear the dialogue though...

Sequel? As in, err, seperate drabble, so therefore I'm allowed to ask and it's not begging! Hey, that actually works!

Ok, great drabble, nice one!