Reviews for Fate is a Cruel Harpy
goaway123456789 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Cute introduction of Carlisle.
Amieforshort chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Poor Edward, losing his first love :( I liked Helen, she seemed to be a tough, kinda headstrong girl in a time where it wasn't the norm. Onto chapter 3.
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I am liking this so far. I am reading it as part of a twitter "readalong". I can't wait to hear what is going on with Helen. Thank you for sharing, onto chapter 2.
FhionaBridge1504 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Surprise bb! You're the star of the twitter #readalong tonight! I've always loved your fic and hoped to introduce it to others! :)
goaway123456789 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I liked the reference to the flu going around. Thanks for writing.
LoveIsGolden chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Awesome! Rose learns about cars! Chyeah!

Anywho, anxiously waiting for Emmett's big change!
patch138 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
And here comes Emmett! Great job hun!

just me reading chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
Yeah, Emmett's here!
My Beloved chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
really good chapter! I liked it a lot. I didn't beta this one did I? it really doesn't matter it was great. yay finally emmett comes into the picture. hmm it will be interesting to see how edwards and rosalies relationship changes with emmett around. can't wait for the next chapter
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
WaY to short for such a good story! It should at least be 30 - 40 words, per chapter! :P

Amazing anyway, as always. It was a cleaver way to get Emmett into the story, if that is him that she's carrying,which I'm pretty sure it is :P
Verolina chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
Wow. Really good chapter. Couldnt be happier! :D
The-Mixed-Up-Girl chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
that is soo sad... but keep on going!
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
I love this story. It is amazing! Hope you update soon! :)
Ketia chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
That's so sad :(. But the thought of Edward and Rosalie having a passionate relationship is amusing.
patch138 chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
wow..wanst expecting Harry to show up!

140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »