Reviews for Fate is a Cruel Harpy
llg5437 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Hmm...I know I said I wouldn't read this story until later, but I was blessed with an hour of free time, so I started reading your story, and I'm liking it pretty far! I have a few questions though.. does Edward meet a mahogany haired, brown eyed girl every decade or something? Then does he meet Bella in 2005? Lol... I may sound stupid..
Hollywood007 chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
Great story! It was very interesting with a lot of good detail. I would love to see you write stories on each of the family members in a before and after from Edwards point of view as they joined the Cullen family. I am also a big fan of My Beloved, who turned me on to your stories. I am looking forward to more...
marykat chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Loved it :)

I like the discussion about whether to change rose or not - how the whole family decides. and the bit with edward and esme - perfectly done. as non-violent as esme is, it still seems so in character for her to slap him just out of sheer gut reaction to a stupid remark like that.
Verolina chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Aw. I liked this chapter...and it is so-like rosalies type of family bonding time haha :)
sammy may cullen chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Oh yay! He is a vampire and then they will meet again, only not really her ] Love the story so far!

Love Always,

sammy may cullen chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Why is her name Helen? Is he going to become a vampire still? my questions are endless ]

Love Always,

twoquestionmarks chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Edward helps Rosalie get revenge... that was a really cool idea. And the bit with her listening to her family was sad.

Nice to see more of their relationship.

I don't know what's missing - I thought it was good. :)
twoquestionmarks chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Wow I can't believe I guessed the outtake correctly. Lol that does sound funny.

Rosalie and Edward's relationship is actually kind of interesting - they do have a limited bond sort of so it's nice to see how it starts to develop at the end of this chapter.
twoquestionmarks chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
o - Rosalie?

"Now, I was following in another father’s footsteps." Nice line.

Um I don't know whether the chapters are too short... I guess people generally want longer chapters but I think length should come after quality. So don't force more if it messes with the story/doesn't read right etc. I don't know - up to you.

Outtakes... um... Rosalie's pov would probably be pretty funny.
twoquestionmarks chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
Him playing the piano was a better ending than ending it just after Carlisle's last line. I think these chapters where he's grieving are very important. :)
twoquestionmarks chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
"I envied humans for their ability to grieve unconsciously." That is an interesting line... hm.

Lol at how Edward chose to be passive aggressive. The note was a cool way to introduce a new brunette.

And I like how you tied in his medical school. :)
animalzgalore87 chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
I just found your story and I absolutly love it! Wonderful. Please update as soon as you can!
Bennyjo4 chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
I just discovered your story tonight and so far I have enjoyed what I have read. I really liked your character Anna, and was really sad when she was killed, it almost felt like it was Bella being killed. Are any of these women connected ,or is it just that Edward is drawn to brunett's? Look forward to your next update.
LoveIsGolden chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
Hawkins, you've done it again! I love love LOVE the way Rosalie feels about her death. She's vengeful but not satisfied, driven but not enthused. She exemplifies the way Rose should be: a girl who grew into a woman too fast. Hope this review helps reach 100!
patch138 chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
I love really fits Rosalies character...

140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »