Reviews for Fate is a Cruel Harpy
AteneaB chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
I think Edward and Rosalie should have a brief relationship before Bella... I don't know, she was made for him she has to at least try to convince him to be with her and he is a man, I mean, something must have happend between them, right?
Lalina chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Why do I get the feeling this will be a distant relative of Charlie/Bella's? :))

Interesting so far, off to read the next chapter!
Verolina chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
Hm, but wow edward being nice to rosalie, but true the bond does need to be there...well we'll see how it turns out
The-Mixed-Up-Girl chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
patch138 chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
I love it! So are they gonna tell him that she's "for him"? I always wondered how that conversation went...

Aidou'sOskar chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
No! You cannot depry me of the pleasure of seeing Her Highness of gettinng the meanings of the flowers until June 6th! (it'd be too funny J) And have fun on ur trip!
J-Nynja chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I learned a lot about flowers today! I think I understand how your story goes now. These various encounters must be why Edward is so protective of Bella and very unwilling to let her go. We also get to see his vigilante days and the driving force behind his 'teenage rebellion.'

J-Nynja chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hmm, I enjoyed this chapter a lot. It is very well written and intriguing.

I like the instant attracion between pre-twilight Edward and Helen. I wonder why she is so eager to be on her way.
ryapoo chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Hey! Nice to see you again. Signed up just so I could read your story and other great ones. It's a bit hard to get this website down but I'll try. Loved the chapter. I think it's sad how Edward sees Anna and Helen as demons and that they are haunting him. As if he wasn't broody enoughP Poor thing's gonna go crazy. Once again, loved the chapter. Also, do you sign up and then go to home or just read and review. Ugh, confusion killed the cat. xoxo-Tay-Ush
Verolina chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
chapters arent too short.

omg this was a huge cliffy. gah!

i am confused...who said "What ahve you done?"

Edward or Carlisle?
The-Mixed-Up-Girl chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
O, what happening?
silksoft96 chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
Great Chapter! No the chapters aren't short. Just try to make them as long as possible. And can you make where Edward is talking about Anna to Carlisle and Esme in Carlisle's Point of view please?
patch138 chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
and you leave me hanging!

marykat chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
excellent are my fav lines that I kept a secret until now:

-Treat a girl for a broken leg, and a decade later she becomes the love of your eternal life.

-I was about to shoot him a look of disgust, but if his never ending quest for knowledge helped me find this girl, I could live with it. (i like the different emotions that he runs through here...very realistic)

-She was just another girl, a human girl that would eventually die. (i can almost feel his desperation after having been through it now multiple times...almost like it isn't even an option again are so good)

the added detail in the beginning with the school stuff was great. I think this chapter was a good did what it needed to. but the next chapter could be longer.

can't wait to see what happens with the cliffie!

I really like the rationalization about the change in diet you have in the opening paragraph...great detail.
LoveIsGolden chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
1. The chapters are a gift no matter how long they are. I, personally, like shorter chapters. Longer chapters get tedious to read if they're over 30 words. But you haven't had one over that so I'm happy.

2. Rosalie's POV when she figures out the flowers' meaning would be hilarious! Her angry thoughts make me laugh. And...maybe Anna's? Just before she dies? I'm asking this tenatively because it's kinda depressing to write a death scene from the victim's POV
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »