Reviews for Our Heaven
Nightacadmey chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Gracie in Neverland chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
loooovvvvveeeee this! This is great! keep going your doing a fantastic job :) hahaha some funny bits too! Chapter 2 please? :3
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I LOVE VAMPIRE KISSES SEARIES
creepydollgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
id like a sequel please its cute i liked it. D

creepydollgirl
windmelody chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love it! You should write a sequel. XD
C.C chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ilike it and will give you no tips till you wright a another chapther. so wright quick!

Bye:)
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ya know what i think...SEQUEL ALL THE WAY!
Jacob's unknown imprint chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I just read the sumary and there is a 6th one where Raven dose meet his parents but the other things IDK but I fell that there are going to be more
Tesha chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Aww... :D

I like it

it was Cute and SWEET, good job on the story. And i LOVE the part when they (walked to the room that we held the 42'' flat screen t.v) to the end becuse it's romantic. ;)
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 1 . 10/12/2009

I demand it!

please? pretty please?
RaVeNMaDiSoN chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I was thikging sorta liike twilight breaking dawn, you should have Alexander and Raven have a baby.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
of this is so .CUTE!I got 4 Vampire Kisses books and 2 of the manga Vampire Kisses books .Im gana get the 5th book soon.

GREAT!JOB!
sweats4life chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
please write a sequel! This is really good!
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wow!
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Yeah, not that it wasn't good, but there are a LOT of errors. Mainly in spelling. My advice to you is to go back and edit. It would help people understand the story better. Oh, and it's Alexander, not Alexzander. If I sound harsh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to come off that way! I really liked the story line, it was very entertaining, but the errors are distracting. Kindest Regards!

MLJ