Reviews for Daddy Sanzo
SunGokuSanzo chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
This is good, like seriously, seriously good! Oh, man, do I wanna read more! I adore how Sanzo is giving Goku, Hakkai and Gojyo an unconventional but caring childhood... without really seeming to notice that he's softening towards them. I can't help but wonder what everything's gonna be like when they're grown. Will they remember? Will Sanzo keep it to himself if they don't? Will they be inclined to please him like they try to do as children? Will their deep connection to each other, which had undoubtedly grown what with them all getting closer, (even though Sanzo doesn't like that he is), be able to put a dent in Ukoku's plans? Oh, and will Sanzo convince what's-her-name that he just wants to return his friends to their actual ages?
Itolein chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I enjoy your story as much as I enjoy your talks with the ikkou too bad that that chapter was the last till now.
MEEEEEEEE chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Please please please please pleeeeeeaaaaassssseee hurry and update I've been waiting forever! This is a really good story and i want to see what will happen next!
Suwane chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Seriously, this is a fanfic that I never get tired of reading! Our chibis are all so cute ! Especially Hakkai that keeps sucking his thumb, and Gojyo is a real rascal (but soooooo cute !) !
I'm sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my review, and one day or another, you will write more ! :)
Smexy Kitten chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This story has been cute and funny and heartwarming all at once; I love it! Sanzo being a father is just hilarious, but it shows how much he cares about his friends, even though he'd never admit it. Him and chibi Gojyo are just perfect with their banter and chibi Hakkai is so quiet I can only imagine how adorable he looks with his thumb sucking. Chibi Goku is probably my favorite since he attached to his 'Daddy' first and always seems to be the first one crawling into bed with his sun. I truly can't get enough of this fic and I can't wait for the day when you come back and update it! :D
Kittenseal chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This is absolutely adorable! Sanzo makes a surprisingly good, and unique, father. It's been awhile since you've updated so I hope you will soon. Like, really soon! Ta!
Not All Scars Show chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Aww I would love for you to finish the story. Pleaseeeeee :) Loved it completely and Sanzo is being an amazing father cute.
sarupetto chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! ~(*O*)~ more! more! more!
LilyT93 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
You should totally post up another chapter immediately! This fic is awesome and cute D
KaKashiisWifey chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
*sigh* and the father of the year award goes to...lml chibi gojyo is the best!
sakura2112 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
This is hillarious. Keep it up! I wanna c all of their reactions when the are an adult and they remembered what happened.
Tealey chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
I'm quite enjoying this story and I wonder what's gonna happen next -hmm do you even know? Stuff like that makes me laugh when the writer doesn't even know what happens next heh-
777angeloflove chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
AWESOME STORY! LOL! POOR SDATE SANZO! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Kuro-puuAndFaiLuvers chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
...Kage is a dumbass. *cough* Just thought I'd put that out there. Anyway~ ...Lmao! Even Sanzo is beginning to see how bad he is. Well I guess if it takes his closest friends being turned into kids, and hearing one of them say it, I guess I can't do anything...except laugh my head off xD Nice goin Gojyo, real nice. Lol great chappie, can't wait for the next one.

...Poor Sanzo. No valentine chocolate :(

:P
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Omg. This was a great chapter! Very funny!

I can't wait for the next one!

Happy Valentine's Day!